New Guy to the forum

Discussion in 'New Member Check In!' started by BlackSheep03, Jan 18, 2011.

1. BlackSheep03

BlackSheep03 Member

Hi hows it going guys? Im Miguel have a 03 lancer oz done a little work to it and stoped for a while and looking to do a few more mods, Also have a 95 Talon TSI built. Nice to see a forum for lancers and not just evo's with us on the side.

2. Sinestra

Sinestra Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT man 95 Talons were legit bro i wish i had one. Post up some pics of your OZ when you get a chance we love pics.

3. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

Welcome to lt!

Here is more like lancers with a side of evos lol

4. davidlanceres

davidlanceres Well-Known Member

Welcome!! And that's the coolest thing about this site, Lancers first :).

5. BlackSheep03

BlackSheep03 Member

Ill post some pic's as soon as i find out how but i get to load them on to my profile.

6. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

What's up! Most ppl use photobucket. You would use the image code when putting them in a post. I think the "garage" pics we have here have a size limit. Im not too sure though. I havent used it before. My ride isnt really worth it in my opinion.

7. BlackSheep03

BlackSheep03 Member

my 03 oz sorry for the big pics dont know how to re size them
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

8. Jogenmaru

SSSOOOOOO muuuccchhh yellow! Outside of that looking good. You need bigger rims and a drop. Bigger rims is an option but a drop is a must. Change them headlights and change the front grille. Amber side markers. And by drop I mean coil-overs and not springs. Not those cheap ebay "sleeve" coils either.

9. Sinestra

Sinestra Well-Known Member

dude that is sick shit. A lot yellow but done very tastefully i wish you on the EC so you could come to some meets. I do agree Jogenmaru you need a drop you dont have to slam it but would set your look off nicely. Bigger rims are your digression but some nice light weight 18" with that job would have ride sick as hell.

love the bio hazard on the hood

10. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT.

11. BlackSheep03

BlackSheep03 Member

Thanks for the props and input. I did have it droped had Tein springs with stock shocks looked good bad ride so i went back to stock spings. I want to get full coilovers any brand yall recommend? And almost all the yellow under the hood is gone besides the painted caps.

12. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

WELCOME to LT, nice pics. also post pics of the talon but in the proper section. what do you have that is built on your 2G?

13. BlackSheep03

BlackSheep03 Member

Put a post on the pic gallery dont have many pics but put mod list

14. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

welcome, nice yellow, is that intake made for the lancer? its in a very different spot than my cai,

15. Jogenmaru

It looks like one that you makw drom autozone. They have different tubes you can use to make a long or short pipe.

sent from my droid2 using tapatalk bitches

16. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Just noticed the biohazard symbol on your wing too. Have it anywhere else? And where's your battery at? :O I don't see it in the normal spot on our cars.

17. BlackSheep03

BlackSheep03 Member

Yeah it a peace together from autozone its cheap and it works. I moved the battery to the trunk move some waight and make some room. Only have it on the hood and wing didnt want to over do it figuer i was on the line for being a ricer and just looking good lol

18. Automoglow

Automoglow Well-Known Member

welcome!