New Guy from WV...

Discussion in 'New Member Check In!' started by firetruck, Jul 27, 2012.

1. firetruck

firetruck Member

Hey guys, I'm new. Well sort of, I've been lurking since I got my Lancer, but have been more active on EVOm. Its pretty dead over there, and I don't get a whole lot of respect not being an Evo, so I figured I'd bring myself over here and check it out. I have a 2004 DWP 5spd OZ Rally. I'll post pics and get more in depth tomorrow, but I hope to make this my new home!

2. mitsuG

mitsuG Well-Known Member

Welcome to Lt. I recognize your screen name from evom. Glad to see another 7th gen enjoy the site

3. firetruck

firetruck Member

Thanks. I'll post pics and mods list soon. just wanted to make this one a quick one, to introduce myself.

4. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT.

5. firetruck

firetruck Member

Here are a few pics of my car. The lip is a modified mugen lip. It isn't on the car right now, I'm completely redoing it. I've also relocated my battery in the past couple of weeks, and I got the Recaro's a while back. The wheels are XXR 962's. I'm tired at the moment so I'm not going to go into too much detail. Any questions feel free to ask, I'm an open book!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. mitsuG

mitsuG Well-Known Member

Your car is very busy with stickers and such. How much modification did you have to do to the mugen lip? How hard is it to do?

7. firetruck

firetruck Member

the stickers on the lip are gone. these are also progress pics, some are old pics. The mugen lip has to be cut, and basically extended. I made a mold of the lip, and then went from there. This time, I made a mold again, I plan on actually putting the spot where our bumper comes to a point back in. And as far as the rest of my stickers go, I like what I have. but pretty much what I have is only on my back window, and the ones on the rear bumper are covering up really bad spots in the paint until I can afford to get the bumper repainted.

8. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Looks pretty good. I'm looking to do a battery relocate in my 240 pretty soon. Was it tough to do?

9. mitsuG

mitsuG Well-Known Member

Maybe you you should do a step by step write up when you redo the lip that be pretty awesome

10. firetruck

firetruck Member

the relocations wasn't hard. But we took our time, and I tried to do it as clean as possible under the hood. Just have patience, and you won't have a problem.

as far as the lip goes, I'll be taking progress pics. once I'm done, I'll do the write up for sure.

11. mitsuG

mitsuG Well-Known Member

Cool cool, cause civic parts r cheap :)