New guy from the lake...56k, wouldn't if I were you

Discussion in 'New Member Check In!' started by southernff744, Jun 15, 2010.

1. southernff744

southernff744 New Member

Good evening everyone. My name is Lance, I am 25 and I have just purchased a 2009 GTS in Rotor Glow Orange. As the title states I do live near Smith Mountain Lake in Moneta Va, and am currently employed by Bedford county as a 911 Dispatcher. I have never own a car before, all my previous vehicles have been trucks. I am looking forward to soaking up as much as I can from the fourm. Below are some pics after I washed and waxed it for the first time

My list of upgrades is going to include lowering springs, window tint, exhaust, wheels, intake, and sometime down the road upgrade the sound system.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. southernff744

southernff744 New Member

Well looky there...learned something already....resized my pics all by its self

3. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

welcome to LT... and yes.... i enabled script to keep the pix small but the load size is still there

4. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT. My name's Lance as well. And yeah, he made the picture's resize themselves because I always post really big pictures.

5. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

Ahhhhh...the first waxjob.....kind of like becoming a man. lol Welcome to Lt....

6. Grasshopper

Grasshopper Member

I just signed up today too, good pics the color looks real bright as opposed to some other RG Lancers I've seen photos of. What trim level did you go with?

7. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

"I have just purchased a 2009 GTS"

8. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

LOL. Welcome to LT.com

I believe the rotor glow color only can in the gts spec model. I haven't seen any other trims with this color before.

9. Sinestra

Sinestra Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT Rotorglow FTW. Any ideas on what exhaust and Rims you want?

10. The Beav

The Beav Well-Known Member

hi welcome to LT.com! happy modding! ^ agree rotor glow FTMFW! lol! as a fellow '09 rotor glow owner how the hell did you get such clear pic's? what kind of camera did u use? welcome once again!

11. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

Welcome to lancertuners...

12. HiPowerMtrsprts

HiPowerMtrsprts Well-Known Member

welcome to LT!

13. smith46

smith46 Member

Hello and welcome to the forum.I am too new and its glad to met you.have a pleasant time.