New guy from Norfolk, VA 09 GTS

Discussion in 'New Member Check In!' started by The Beav, Jan 14, 2009.

1. The Beav

The Beav Well-Known Member

Me and my wife just bought 2 2009 lancers I have a rotor glow gts 5 spd, and my wife has a red ds auto. A friend of mine told me to find a good forum and so I have I am glad to be here and can't wait to get started! :mrgreen:

2. SeRious08

SeRious08 Well-Known Member

I was stationed in Norfolk for 3 years. Great place to be a tuner. DragVA.com is the local scene website there. I ran/run with a team known as Iridium V (5).

3. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

welcome to LT

4. cramm

cramm Well-Known Member

:D

5. The Beav

6. JDMFanatik

JDMFanatik Well-Known Member

welcome! i live in va beach so its not far from norfolk.

dragva.com changed into vadriven.com cause they got in trouble for promoting street racing. lol

got any pics and plans on the lancer?

7. AeJarrotto

AeJarrotto Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums, it is really cool to see another husband wife lancer team :D

8. LTDan

LTDan Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT... From my understanding there is going to be a mass LT field trip to VA beach so keep your head up for this great way to check out some possible future mod's you're looking to do on your car as well as personally meeting the LT team and members

9. dogdog130

dogdog130 Well-Known Member

im from va beach comeing up soon maybe moveing there from nc but you will love it there as long none the tunnels close then a 5 speed is a bitch to drive

10. illdietrying

illdietrying Well-Known Member

welcome to LT

11. RedRum

RedRum Member

welcome To LT i'm in norfolk too!! PM me if you want to know whats going on around the area!

12. BlueDevilLancer

BlueDevilLancer Well-Known Member

word. i got family in Norfolk. My uncle owns a Chinese Restaurant by the base.

13. The Beav

ya what base... nob? whats the restraurant called i'll have to go eat their some time! now i'am really hungery! lol :mrgreen:

14. JDMFanatik

JDMFanatik Well-Known Member

x423452 i hated it when i had to go through that tunnel while stuck in traffic. but i had an auto civic at that time lol

hope we can get more VA people soon.

as far as the east coast meet, i hope i can catch you guys on my day off :?

15. olvhec

olvhec Well-Known Member

Welcome, two lancers at once did they cut you a price break?

16. The Beav

not really just the $1000 rebate and the $500 military discount on each... lol!

17. olvhec

olvhec Well-Known Member

Man I would have asked for a little more lol. Would have said **** dealer said they would give me an extra $1000 off for buying two lol.

18. The Beav

ya i really wanted my GTS and i couldn't get mine w/o getting my wife a new car also! lol! :mrgreen:

19. olvhec

olvhec Well-Known Member

lol, hey at least she didnt ask for a GTS as well, that would have been the big bucks then lol.

20. The Beav

well... she wanted one but i couldn't get the lone aproved... so she got a de... i feel bad but i absolutly love the car!