New guy from NC

Discussion in 'New Member Check In!' started by Ralli_bred, Jun 3, 2010.

1. Ralli_bred

Ralli_bred New Member

Hey Im Jay Im 22 originally from martinsville va but the Air Force brought me to Goldsboro NC. I currently drive a 2004 Ralli Art that I have had for almost 5 years now. Ive been a member on evom since I got the car and I have been looking over here for a while but just now registered. Hit me up if you are in Eastern NC

2. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT.com

And since you are that close you should join us this weekend for the East Coast Major Meet in Myrtle Beach, SC. It starts tomorrow and ends on Sunday for most ppl.
    http://www.lancertuners.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=8323

And you drive a Ralliart. There are 2 other 1st gen Ralliart owners that are active on this forum site. Lancer2quick & KillzBugzFast. Check out there progress reports if you here for some tuning tips. Lancer2quick's ralliart has 241 horse power at the wheels. So you may want to check out his p.r. for a bit of tips. KillzBugzFast has yet to do a lot of modding.

3. KillzBugzFast

KillzBugzFast Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT.
    Jogenmaru is right, I do need to get in gear with modding. Lack of free money though. Nice to have another fellow RA here.

4. HiPowerMtrsprts

HiPowerMtrsprts Well-Known Member

5. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT.

6. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT...

7. The Beav

The Beav Well-Known Member

Hi welcome to LT.com happy Modding!

8. nil45

nil45 New Member

Hello and welcome to the forum.i am too new here and its nice to meet you.i hope you have a good time.

9. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

Welcome and post pics, we like pics!!!!