new girly girl

Discussion in 'New Member Check In!' started by rallygirl08, Aug 6, 2008.

1. rallygirl08

rallygirl08 Member

Hey All
    Im new to the forum seen but had my 08 gts for over a year and so far no real mods just basic wind guards sill plates trying to mod and get some advise.. Its loaded with nav sun and sound fast key..all the goodies.. ive had my problems with it but shes still my bitch!! haha hit me up fellas or ladies....xoxoxoxox

2. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

From one girly girl to another, I welcome you.

You need to slap a SRI or CAI in that bitch, headers, rims, exhaust (catback or axleback, up to you) maybe get a CF hood... ooooh the list goes on and on! haha

I've done a few things so far, the winter project for me is all new car audio, it'll be loud but... pretty !

Wheres some pics of your car?!

3. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

Crap, it double posted on me... lol

4. HudsonFalcon

HudsonFalcon Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums.

5. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

hey more suggestions for you lol

SRI is better than the CAI, SRI will lift the low end and we need that

RRM v2 Pulley is a must I will be ordering mine soon too.

Also a custom cat back will help alot with the pick up and sound of the car.

Seeing how I know you have the gun metal grey CF is a sick add on!

6. Dr1fter

Dr1fter Well-Known Member

I'd like proof of this SRI > CAI until then I'm raising the BS flag lol...but yes post some pics of your ride. :D

7. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

Welcome and congrats on your Lancer, whenever you get a chance post pics. we like pics!!!!

8. TheDude

TheDude Well-Known Member

And i will cut your flag in half! You still havent checked out my SRI man lol

Welcome to the forums. Pics please.

9. jazket

jazket Well-Known Member

Hey welcome and congrats on your Lancer. Hope u enjoy it as much as I bet most of us (if not all) here do!

10. JDMhammer

SRi is more protected so in the winter i wont be taking it off. CAI will get stuffed with snow..

11. papi2dmamis

papi2dmamis Well-Known Member

welcome!!

12. TheDude

TheDude Well-Known Member

For guys liek me and Dr1fter, snow doesnt apply lol. On contrair, CAI might be better, considerign the ridiculous heat we go through.

13. lordayne

lordayne Well-Known Member

welcome, I am in bristol Ct myself. Lots of good stuff on this site. Good luck

14. rallygirl08

rallygirl08 Member

well trying like hell to upload my pics but its not letting me !! wtf !

15. Dr1fter

Dr1fter Well-Known Member

you have to upload them somewhere like photobucket or imageshack first then you can use the "Img" button to inser the images in a post or simply image tags [​IMG]

16. CLEANrideGTS

CLEANrideGTS Well-Known Member

well guys the CAI benefits the top end where as the SRI is more the bottom end. both have positives and negatives just depends what you're goin for. In my opinion either is better than stock lol

17. JDMhammer

do this

Code:
    [img]placeurlhere[/img]
    [​IMG]

18. rallygirl08

rallygirl08 Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

wow only took me a million years to figure it out!! sorry about the hondata in the back ground,,,its a every day battle