New from Vancouver!

Discussion in 'New Member Check In!' started by 124Y, Dec 12, 2008.

1. 124Y

124Y Member

Hello guys~
    I've been lurking around for quite a while now...but decided to make an introduction!
    I drive an white 08 Lancer with a few mods (exhaust, rims, c/f hood).
    I'm hoping I'll meet more Lancer owners here in Vancouver!

2. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

Oh hai!!! I used to live in Vancouver! lol Now I live two hours north-ish of Toronto.

Welcome to LT.com! :)

3. brian95638

brian95638 Well-Known Member

:O nice. i havnt seen a car w/ CF hood i nvancouver yet!!

4. 124Y

124Y Member

Thx for the greet guys!
    I haven't seen another 9G lancer with a c/f hood yet either...I guess I'm pretty easy to spot =P
    Say hi to me if you see me! =D

5. Shadows

Shadows Well-Known Member

Oh!!! Hi. Welcome to LT. Please enjoy your stay.

6. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

welcome to LT man...pics...we need pics...lots of pics...its like crack to us 8O

7. 124Y

124Y Member

Here are some pics of my baby playing in the snow yesterday after work8)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sorry for the bad quality =(

8. illdietrying

illdietrying Well-Known Member

welcome to LT

9. papi2dmamis

papi2dmamis Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT, damm I'm glad I don't have to deal with snow anymore. :drunken:

10. 124Y

124Y Member

Thanks for the greet!
    Yea...It just started snowing randomly...I was unprepared for it...I even had my summer tires on :( .

11. 604Lancer

604Lancer Active Member

Hey 124Y, welcome to LT, i'm from the 604 area too. which part of Van you at most?

12. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

I remember the whole reason I was convinced to move to Vancouver is because I was told it didn't snow there. I moved back to Ontario in Sept. 06 and low and behold I think you guys had the worst winter ever that year (Stanley Park getting destroyed, and such).

13. coolcat

coolcat New Member

Also long time lurker, first time poster, and from Vancouver (Kitsalano). I'll host my own greeting thread with photos soon. I have a red GTS aiming for a GT race look. More details anther time...

14. 124Y

124Y Member

I live in Burnaby, I work in RIchmond, I go to school in Surrey, and I go shopping at Downtown often....so...I'm pretty much everywhere? LOL 8)

15. 604Lancer

604Lancer Active Member

Welcome to LT! hope to see you on the streets of Vancouver.

16. 604Lancer

604Lancer Active Member

LOL cool, i'm from the east side of Vancouver, work over the Lions Gate bridge in West Van. i frequent Richmond and downtown quite often, look out for me, i'll do the same with you. i'm in a EB colored Lancer, lowered and with winter tires and steelies on at the moment, no exterior mods(except the dried salt caked on the car), going for a sleeper look lol.

17. 604Lancer

604Lancer Active Member

LOL cool, i'm from the east side of Vancouver, work over the Lions Gate bridge in West Van. i frequent Richmond and downtown quite often, look out for me, i'll do the same with you. i'm in a EB colored Lancer, lowered and with winter tires and steelies on at the moment, no exterior mods(except the dried salt caked on the car), going for a sleeper look lol.

18. olvhec

olvhec Well-Known Member

Ooo, I always liked the way cf looks on a white car. Welcome to LT.

19. 4B12LancerGTS

4B12LancerGTS Well-Known Member

Sup Welcome to LT Nice WW Lancer!

20. cramm

cramm Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT.. :D

Car looks good. I'm a fan of black/ white theme. Why you painted your caliper yellow? :?