New from the Charleston, SC area

Discussion in 'New Member Check In!' started by joberk3, Jul 1, 2008.

1. joberk3

joberk3 Member

hey there, my name is jon, and i'm new to this site, i used to frequent evom for a couple years. i got an 04 ES graphite gray, with 6k HIDs, debadged rear, a system, had rims but back to steelies now :cry: shorty antenna, and its auto so i didn't do much performance-wise besides rrm short ram. i was actually in Miami, well near coconut grove and ran into a Grey GTS 08 or 09 lancer. think he still had a spoiler tho. it was funny cuz same color, same make, different year model, but same family. anyways if there's any other lancers locally, whether its new or old, hit me up.

2. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

whats up man, myrtle beach here, we are having a east coast meeting on july 12, please come up here is the original thread

there is alo one more guy in charleston who is coming up for this meeting, so you guy could ride side by side up here

http://www.lancertuners.com/modules.php ... pic&t=1393

3. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

nice pics, awesome lancer, what camera did u use, bring it to the meeting

4. Redline1

Redline1 Well-Known Member

another myrtle beach here, welcome. yea one week till the meet if your down. nice lancer

5. joberk3

joberk3 Member

i shoot with a nikon d40. i dont think the pics did justice but ill be sure to bring it.

and thanks everyone for the welcomes.

6. gatzaraki

gatzaraki Well-Known Member

welcome,enjoy :)

7. HudsonFalcon

HudsonFalcon Well-Known Member

Welcome to the Forums.

8. papi2dmamis

papi2dmamis Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum! Hey man it was me who let the note with my email. We need to get together so we can plan times and place to meet and go to MB. Send me a email 8)