new from the bay area

Discussion in 'New Member Check In!' started by ThE_BaRbEr, Aug 20, 2008.

1. ThE_BaRbEr

ThE_BaRbEr Well-Known Member

wadup all,

my name is nikko and after about a month of just lookin around the site i finally decided to sign up. i own a 08 lancer ES (tamrac black). so far only mods are tint, blacked out front grill and 17' evoke rims. dont know much about cars but hope to learn more and get advice on my future mods from you guys. thx! 8)

2. GTS_Lancer

GTS_Lancer Well-Known Member

Well nikko you picked a good site join. just one thing to remember dont believe everything you read on this site. No offense guys! though you will learn alot about the lancer and mods so glad you joined. Good luck with your ride, dude.

3. TheDude

TheDude Well-Known Member

Welcome to the community nikko.... your last name aint Belic is it???

as for the "dont beleive everything" comment, id agree, but most of the stuff i have read, and attempted, were super successful. Still waiting to do my pulley install, and i will have a copy of the online tutorial with me whilst i do it. Also, if it comes from a vendor, which it almost always does, believe it.

POST SOME PICS!

4. ZEROCOOL

ZEROCOOL Well-Known Member

Welcome to the site bro. Enjoy.

5. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT and congrats on your Lancer. Yeah, post pics...we like pics. Believe it or not, we are here to help others with questions and the likes of making the lancer better. Mabuhuay!! (I think thats how it spelled.)

6. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT.com.

LT Staff!

7. ThE_BaRbEr

ThE_BaRbEr Well-Known Member

Thx all for the warm welcome, ill post some pics as soon as i can (my carmera broke at a concert earlier this month) site is great!