New from SoCal (310)

Discussion in 'New Member Check In!' started by pogiboiuno, Dec 30, 2008.

1. pogiboiuno

pogiboiuno Member

First post here! Just like to see what people are doing to their new lancers! I recently had a '09 GG GTS but traded it in when the RA came out. So... now im driving the '09 WW RA!!! It was definately worth it! Hello Everyone! :D

Here's a pic of the GTS:
    [​IMG]

NOW the RA!! :p
    [​IMG]

2. BlueBallLancer

BlueBallLancer Well-Known Member

niceeee, how much was your trade in value for the 09 gts?

3. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

welcome to LT....congrats on the new R/A...

4. pogiboiuno

pogiboiuno Member

Thanks guys.
    as for the trade in, the dealer just paid off my gts. i originally got it for 18,500 with the sun &sound package. i think i had $17,800 left to pay off.
    i paid 0 down and got the R/A for about 25k. not bad i guess but i think other people have gotten the R/A for cheaper. :(
    oh well. haha im still happy! lol :D

5. cramm

cramm Well-Known Member

Hey pogi, i always go to south bay. U wanna meet? I wanna see it and drive it :D

6. pogiboiuno

pogiboiuno Member

haha thats tight. where do u go when u come around the area? lol u can see it but not drive it! haha sorry. had a bad experience with that already.

does anyone know of any meets around the southbay area or socal area??

7. BlueBallLancer

hey thats not that bad, i had my 08 gts for 10 months and the crooks were offering me 11k for the trade in and 26k for the R/A.

Screw...That. I've heard of depreciation but dropping 7k in 10 months, should be more like 3-4k.

8. pogiboiuno

pogiboiuno Member

wow. 11k? 8O
    have you tried any other dealerships?

9. cramm

cramm Well-Known Member

Is it true that R/A only comes with automatic transmission?

10. illdietrying

illdietrying Well-Known Member

welcome to LT

11. BlueBallLancer

nah my heart and soul was broken after that. I felt like they didn't use KY at all. haha

i'll just run this till it dies already got 20k miles after 10 months. i hope to reach 180k in 9 yrs if possible, probably get a cheap turbo car to mess with before that.

12. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

Welcome new guy.

I work inthe 310. I hate this area. lol

hopefully we see you at some meets sometime. IM always trying every month

13. Shadows

Shadows Well-Known Member

Nice car !!! Welcome to LT .

14. pogiboiuno

pogiboiuno Member

Hahaha where do u work at? or where is your work near?

yeah im down to go to some meets. just tell me when and where they are. it'll be my first one! haha

15. sirelancer

sirelancer Well-Known Member

dam sweet car, lovin the ww, and welcome

16. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

I work @ 232nd place elementary right near Carson High School.

Got any plans on January 24th? I've got other lancers coming along for a meet at Road-Race Motorsports. At the moment it's looking like at least 5 or 6 lancers will show up. Could be more by the time the meet starts.

PM if interested. This forum gets active all the time and most of the times i can't keep up with all the threads.

hope to meet you.

17. banditslancer

banditslancer Member

any meets tonight, im up here in lancaster, but if there is a meet somewhere hit me up! im trying to go to one, it'll be a first meet for moa, so yea any common spots?

18. pogiboiuno

pogiboiuno Member

no. there werent any tonight i believe. There was one on the 24th. haha at RRM but ya nothing yet, so far.

19. banditslancer

banditslancer Member

lol ouch well thanks for the reply, i was actually over at victorville that night, but um got a ticket for those dog gone cameras, never been there so i made a left on a green, but turns out there was a seperate light for the left turners, didnt catch it in time, so 530 is what i owe now :( but i would still go back for a lil meet or something

20. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

bandit, if you'd like to meet up with some so cal lancer headz pm me.