New from SLC....

Discussion in 'New Member Check In!' started by g_sus, Jan 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. g_sus

g_sus Member

Hey ppl wats goin just thought id come on here and introduce my self my name is g_sus i current live in salt lake ....i drive two integras and just got the wifey a 09 lancer DE i believe...lol...im new to mitsubishi....as u can tell by the integras. i currently tryin to get a site gettin off the ground utahnerdsquad.com just my person squad... check it out wonder around kinda like this site....dont mean to advertise on here but just thought id tell a lil info about me ....well hope to here from u guys soon ....

2. illdietrying

illdietrying Well-Known Member

welcome to LT

3. AeJarrotto

AeJarrotto Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum.

4. Prophet

Prophet Well-Known Member

:angry2:

I swear the next idiot that does this shit will just get banned... I am thru dealing with POS spammers....

Why feeling guilty? Your username and then a name drop... maybe I should just head on over to your forum you are trying to advertise on and just spam the hell out of it too...

WHAT IS SO FUCKING HARD WITH COMING TO ME FIRST BEFORE SPAMMING MY FORUMS HUH??!!!?!?!!!

5. Prophet

Prophet Well-Known Member

Username changed to what you said is your regular username instead of your websites url for a username... :roll:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.