NEW From NEW YORK

Discussion in 'New Member Check In!' started by jfarcticman98, Dec 4, 2008.

1. jfarcticman98

jfarcticman98 New Member

Hi all my name is Joe Ford and im just joining the forum because im interested in the lancers and wanted some opinions.... right now i currently drive a 98 gmc jimmy 4x4 but want a nice car that i can do things to and mod and maybe go fast when i want.... right now im stuck between 2 cars the acura rsx type s and a 02 lancer ralliart or oz rally edition with like 50,000 miles on it for about 7 grand while the rsx costs double so whats your opinion on this?

2. pbstud2001

pbstud2001 Well-Known Member

welcome to LT...well, i gota stay true to mitsu and say the OZ, however the rsx will be pushing alot more HP...so it depends on if your looking for something cheap to tool around on (which the OZ has alot of potential for) or something that already has forced induction and so on...your time may be more worthwhile with the OZ, but of course, its up to you...you'll find alot of info here to help

3. jfarcticman98

jfarcticman98 New Member

yea i know i just dont have the money right now for one i wanna finish skool 1st then do it but um..... how many miles can these stock motors put out and they can be turboed right?

4. cramm

cramm Well-Known Member

Hey Welcome to LT :D

I would say go with the RSX -S. More potential and reliable than the OZ. In my freaking opinion.. :)

Don't think about the turbo first, think about the school - work - read info bout turbo - deep pockets - then get turbo :D

5. illdietrying

illdietrying Well-Known Member

welcome to LT

6. SeRious08

SeRious08 Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT.com Joe!!!!

Try and stay warm up there in NY

7. Ozie

Ozie Active Member

welcome to lt

8. Ozie

Ozie Active Member

Rock On!

9. Shadows

Shadows Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT Joe. Please enjoy your stay.