New from Connecticut

Discussion in 'New Member Check In!' started by Ranger026, Feb 28, 2009.

1. Ranger026

Ranger026 Active Member

Hello Everyone!
    I just wanted to introduce myself. I own a White Mitsubishi Lancer ES with a manual transmission. I have owned my lancer for over a year and I enjoy the car very much.
    Here are the few things I have done to my car:
    15% window tint
    TWM short shifter w/ TWM weighted shift knob
    Redline performance shift boot
    Autovation racing pedals
    VG Shark Fin Antenna
    RRM pulley

Edit: I forgot to mention that I also have a K&N drop-in filter and a OEM Mitsubishi Upper Strut Bar

I am seriously considering a new muffler but I have no idea what to get. For starters I don't know if its worth getting a cat-back for our car. If not I have been considering the RRM magnaflow or the HKS Hi-Power exhaust.

Here are pics of my car:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. LancerRA09

LancerRA09 Well-Known Member

Looks good, Welcome to LT. Any thoughts about intake?

3. Ranger026

Ranger026 Active Member

thanks! lol, I forgot to mention that I put in a K&N drop-in air filter, I just edited my original post. Don't know how (or why?) I forgot to mention it, lol.

4. BlueDevilLancer

BlueDevilLancer Well-Known Member

welcome I too am from CT (New Britain) and drive an 08 Electric Blue GTS. There are a good amount of us in the area and were trying to organize a meet. About your exhaust, theres a shop in Manchester that will do a full cat-back for around $150 and theres another shop that will do it for $250. Welcome to LT.

5. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

Hi!! I'm not from CT... I'm not even from the USA... but... welcome!! :D

6. BlueDevilLancer

BlueDevilLancer Well-Known Member

Luv, you wish you were from CT like us haha. BTW Ranger, if you see another blue lancer in the garage, its not me but hes on here as well (i recruited him). i'll talk to ajustesen about getting our group together.

7. Ranger026

Ranger026 Active Member

Ok, awesome BlueDevil! I've seen the car around too...just not the driver: lol.
    On a side note: LuvMYLancer: as a matter of fact, I have family that live up in Ontario, but they live in Ottawa. How far is Peterborough from the capital?

8. The Beav

The Beav Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT bud!

9. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

About 3 hours from Ottawa and 1.5 from Toronto. :) My brother lives in Ottawa.

10. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

Welcome man, nice to see another fellow CT guy. I am in west suffield. Also thanks for your interest in the car club we are trying to start.

11. Ranger026

Ranger026 Active Member

^+1 No problem

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

12. illdietrying

illdietrying Well-Known Member

welcome to LT

13. olvhec

olvhec Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT, how is the short shifter working out for you, I have wanted one for a while.

14. Oni

Oni Well-Known Member

hi2u

15. nickbutterz

nickbutterz Well-Known Member

looks sick man. and welcome to LT its great here

16. vivimatsuk

vivimatsuk Well-Known Member

welcome dude. im from MA east longmeadow. borderline of CT. just like BLueDevil said, maybe get together sometime

17. Ranger026

Ranger026 Active Member

The short shifter w/ the weighted shift knob feels wonderful. The gear changes are faster and much more fluid. It really changed the way the car felt when changing gear. I don't have any regets getting it.

18. olvhec

olvhec Well-Known Member

Ok thanks, I should be getting this sometime, but I want to wait a little longer and maybe pick up RRMs new goodie lol.

19. Shadows

Shadows Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT.