New from California! I already love this forum!

Discussion in 'New Member Check In!' started by IslandKiddo, Sep 29, 2011.

1. IslandKiddo

IslandKiddo Member

Hey everyone, I'm an aspiring photographer from the bay area, and proudly drive a 2009 electric blue lancer. I haven't done much to it so far, however, I already have some plans set, and hopefully will get started after the holidays. In the meantime, I've checked out a lot of stuff on this forum. This forum stuck out to me as the most fun, friendly and with the best layout. I hope to learn a lot from you guys, and maybe eventually pass it on to other new people! If you guys ever want a shoot for your car, and are from the bay area send me a message. :D

2. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

Welcome... glad you're enjoying LT so far. We like to keep things casual and laid-back as much as possible. There is a lot of good info here, with room for more....but we're also a place to come and BS with other members. There is no "bashing" of noobs or insults for asking the simple questions. If you can't find what you are looking for using the search feature....don't hesitate to ask.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2011
  3. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

Thanks for the awesome feedback! Always great to know our hard work is appreciated.

Don't forget to check out the store to support LT.

Happy posting!

4. Helix

Helix Wants Recaros

Welcome to LT! Post lots!

5. slickdevil08

slickdevil08 Well-Known Member

Welcome to da LT!

6. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT.