New dude from the Maryland area

Discussion in 'New Member Check In!' started by CharmCityLancer, May 9, 2011.

1. Hello everyone im obviously new here but wanted to introduce myself. Just bought a brand spankin new 2011 lancer gts (to poor for a ralliart or evo ...rents a bitch). Play very competive paintball at a high level but im starting to crave something more and that more is going to be this car. ive never owned a real nice car but i think this is gonna be the one. There not a whole lot i have planned but i do have some plans and maybe hopefully ill have it looking nice enough to go to some meets. at work right now and cant post a pic but i will most likely be making a progress report page to keep anyone who cars uptodate on my shens.

2. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

What's up? and welcome What city you stay in? We have sinestra who stays in md as well and I try to get there atleast once a year for some shenanigans.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

3. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT.

4. Sinestra

Sinestra Well-Known Member

welcome to LT bro. Im MD too what part are you in?

5. live in waldorf maryland in charles county like 30min away from d.c.

6. Sinestra

Sinestra Well-Known Member

Nice we have meets every now and then ill let you know when we do. There is another guy i chill with on the regular he lives in Walfdorf too. He has GG Lancer with gold wheels cant miss him if you ever seen him rollin around.

7. ill have to keep an eye out not to many lancers in the area but yea i wanna eventually go to some meets so yea let me know

8. y2ray7697

y2ray7697 Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard...I'm attempting to get a meet together for the first saturday in June near Philly, if you're interested let me know!!!

9. yea id be down for a philly meet just depends on my work schedule...ive been trying to get up to philly and do some photography

10. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

WELCOME to LT...