New dude from the Chi - Uploaded pics-

Discussion in 'New Member Check In!' started by Chi_Lancer09, Mar 3, 2009.

1. Chi_Lancer09

Chi_Lancer09 Well-Known Member

yo, what up every1. i'm Eric and as it says in the subject line, i'm from chicago. I own an 09 TB Lancer GTS. I've had it since late august 2008 and havent really done much yet. so far all i've done is 20% tints, 8000k HIDs, blacked out front w/ ralliart trim and an apexi N1 exhaust. i have lots of plans for the ride but just waitin for nicer weather and a lil more cash. lol anyways, i'm not exactly new to lancer forums. i'm mostly on Project Lancer but i had heard there's more people from chicago on here so i decided to check it out. 8)

I'll try and post pics later on. later.......

2. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

Re: New dude from the Chi

Hey and welcome to LT!

I'm Michelle, I'm the only girl and have one of the riciest Lancers ever... :p

Pics are mandatory so get on it ;)

3. olvhec

olvhec Well-Known Member

Sup, welcome to the forum.

4. Shadows

Shadows Well-Known Member

Hi & Welcome to LT. Brother :lol: :lol:

5. leeminho86

leeminho86 Well-Known Member

Hows 20% on the TB paint? I'm getting my windows tinted next week and not sure what percentage to go with :scratch:

Can't wait to see some pics tho! Welcome :D

6. chrisbond1

chrisbond1 New Member

dude you have to let me come see your car! where in the chi are you? i got black one as well..

7. Chi_Lancer09

leeminho86- i think 20% is best cuz that way the cops wont stop u as often. i think 20 is still darker than allowed but if ur like me, i just let the light come in from the sun roof and it make the windowns look lighter. and at night they're just perfect. not insanely dark but dark enough where as u drive people can't really see in2 the car. iono... i like 20%. i sorta wanted 2 go darker but i didnt wanna risk gettin tickets. lol

chrisbond1- what up dude. yea i'm, actually in the south west burbs. tinley park/orland park area. but i'm always on the south side of chicago and always downtown cuz i go 2 UIC. where u from? did u see the post about the chicago guys maybe meetin next weekend?

oh and as for every1 else, thanks for the welcome. and sorry for the delay of pics but i'll get 2 em. lol eventually. lol

8. The Beav

The Beav Well-Known Member

welcome to LT bud!

9. chrisbond1

chrisbond1 New Member

yeah im going to the meet, but all the lancers ive seen are old women? lol

im in the north, rogers park! lol so that's a distance for you..

10. illdietrying

illdietrying Well-Known Member

welcome to LT

11. edher_gts

edher_gts Well-Known Member

hey welcome 2 LT. n yeah we still waitin 4 does pics..lol and hopeflly ull come 2 the meeting.!

12. Chi_Lancer09

What up guys... here's a few pics 2 hold u off until it gets nicer and i actually take better ones. non of these are that recent but u get the point. lol enjoy... oh and sorry in advance for the quality. i took em with the sidekick. lol

b4 i blacked out grill:
    [​IMG]

in the process of blacking out grill:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I also have the evo plate holder but i didnt have it durin these pics.

oh and this 1 is super old. from when i was gettin the tints. i already had the tails tinted 2. oh and later debadged the rear and added an Apexi N1 but that was later on.
    [​IMG]

13. Chi_Lancer09

yea dude that is kinda far but i'm always on the north side. i go 2 UIC and alot of my friends are actually from the northside of chicago. we're always goin 2 bars and shit ova there and up in wrigleyville.

14. Chi_Lancer09

here's 1 more pic. it's probably the most recent 1 i have. took it back in january or somethin. :)

[​IMG]

15. 08LancerAnt

08LancerAnt Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT!!