New Cruzier

Discussion in 'New Member Check In!' started by Evo_This, Feb 10, 2010.

1. Evo_This

Evo_This Member

Hello Tuners my name is William, I live in Sugarland / SW Houston-Alief (I'm like right on the border of the two.), after checking out the forum had to join. Saw alot of good threads without all the "You don't drive what I drive so your car sucks" type bashing I've seen on other Houston forums. So looking forward to my time here, hoping to meet new people who carry my love of cars. Speaking of which, I own a 03 Mitsubishi Lancer and a 92 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    8)

2. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT!! We have a bunch of Houston area lancers... there is also a club on here HALO that you should check out

3. The Beav

The Beav Well-Known Member

welcome to LT.com happy modding!

4. Evo_This

Evo_This Member

Yeah I just checked them out, pretty nice site there too. Signing up

5. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT. I was looking at buying a DSM for a while, couldn't really find any and not to mention DSM's are always broken. :p

6. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT. We won't tell you that you suck for not driving a specific car....we'll tell you that you suck period. ha. There are a lot of great members here, and tons of great info as well...

7. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT. Enjoy the site and if you have any questions, just ask.

8. HiPowerMtrsprts

HiPowerMtrsprts Well-Known Member

welcome!
    is your TSI modded in anyway? got any plans for your lancer?

9. 2010_GTS

2010_GTS Well-Known Member

welcome to LT, i live in houston off i45 south close to almeda mall.

10. eva09

eva09 Well-Known Member

welcome and have fun!

11. Sinestra

Sinestra Well-Known Member

welcome to LT cant wait to see the progress.

12. Evo_This

Evo_This Member

13. Evo_This

Evo_This Member

Ok I have some questions: why can't I edit my profile in any way? I can't add a sig or avatar or fill out info, whats the deal?

14. eva09

eva09 Well-Known Member

ur avatar has to be cropped to 150 by 150 and as for the sig i havent done that yet

15. 1slowlance

Geez, man. You did some serious work to that Talon. That's the year I've always wanted too. Looks really good. The Lancer looks pretty good too. I'm not really feeling the body kit, but to each his own. I do like those cross drilled rotors though, and what'd you use/do to paint the interior?

16. Evo_This

Evo_This Member

No offense taken man, everyone likes what they like, as for the rotors they have served me well. Interior was broken down, sanded, paint sticker used (makes paint stick to pieces better), three coats of plastic bonding paint, and the two coats of paint sealer. Getting ready to break her down again and redo the whole thing with a color change. Thanks about the Talon it's been a long process but she'll be tearing it up the streets very soon.

17. Evostation4

Evostation4 Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT!
    Happy tuning...

18. 1slowlance

Hopefully it won't be "down for upgrades" anytime soon. Lol. Unless it's a bigger turbo. :D I was looking at painting my interior pieces, but wasn't really sure how to go about doing it, seeing as the interior isn't really plastic ya know what I mean? Like, they don't feel like a plastic it's softer or something. Idk.

19. Evo_This

Evo_This Member

Hoping the same man lol. That's just a texture but the pieces are plastic

20. HiPowerMtrsprts

HiPowerMtrsprts Well-Known Member

Your talon looks great! who did the interior?