New AIT Body Kit (Coming Late July)

Discussion in '8G Lancer - Customization' started by Knotikz, May 23, 2008.

1. Knotikz

Knotikz Well-Known Member

2. BigSteve

BigSteve Well-Known Member

now, is this for the GTS lancer or evo?

3. eTXlancer

eTXlancer Well-Known Member

rear is nice, not diggin the front.

4. Xeri

Xeri Well-Known Member

Sexy!~ it's a body kit should'nt matter if its GTS ES or DE (you prob have to take down your existing lip anyway). and it did say lancer not evo plus its posted on the 9G lancer forum so ...... 8O

5. spiderman671

spiderman671 Guest

IMO, It reminds me of the body kit that accolade has come out with.

6. WillieetheOne

WillieetheOne Well-Known Member

+1

7. batzr

batzr Member

yeah.. kinda like the accolade

8. Hydrolikz

Hydrolikz Well-Known Member

The front end looks too bulky.

9. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

takes away from the aggresive look

10. Knotikz

Knotikz Well-Known Member

It's just called the GTS kit. You're right though. It doesn't matter what model car you have since it's all getting replaced.

Personally, It's not something I'd pick up. It looks like all the other body kits out right now. The rear bumper, however. I'd look into that. Though it's clean, I'm not a huge fan of how our rear bumper looks. It needs a diffuser to complete it.

11. Xeri

Xeri Well-Known Member

what i meant was their website listed it as lancer 2007-2009 aka ppl should read before asking obvious questions. anyway i'm pretty sure i've seen that kit elsewhere although i can't remember...

12. lancer08guy

lancer08guy Well-Known Member

13. Texas Aggie

Texas Aggie Well-Known Member

this looks good but I'm not digging the side skits and those rims are WAY too big. Reminds me of the old Accord and obviously anything that resembles that is a no go. Different side skirts then maybe I'd consider it

as far as the AIT...like the front and rear, yet again I don't like the side skirts...too boring for me

14. lancer08guy

lancer08guy Well-Known Member

i just noticed there is only one fog light

15. Bryn1987

Bryn1987 Well-Known Member

wtf is w/ the tiny front bumper (the one that everyone blacks out)... not feeling that at all -_-

16. lancered

lancered Well-Known Member

the front looks like the old evo5 bumper.integrated with the new lancer

17. Well IMHO i like it alotttt.... Much more refined than any other kit I have seen. The price is a bit economical.... Who ever buys it make sure fitment is on par with the car. With no serious modifications needed.

But like I said b4 I like it. Looks aggresive but not overwhelming. Thanks for the post.

18. DaytonaLancer

DaytonaLancer Well-Known Member

Does anyone even know the price of the accolade GT Spec-R body kit?

19. Bryn1987

Bryn1987 Well-Known Member

no it's not missing... the big black whole looking thing is removable... if u take it off it looks like the left side, if u keep it on, it looks like the right side :p

as far as the price... i tried looking before, but have no idea, if u PM the dude ABKstyling on http://forums.evolutionm.net/member.php?u=20328 he'll give you a price or email him (i think his preferred method) at sales@body-kit.com and he'll give u a price :p

20. ZEROCOOL

ZEROCOOL Well-Known Member

Looks ok, not to shabby. I like the wing, and the rear. Not to much on the front.