need help!!!

Discussion in '8G Lancer - Performance' started by Ghost54, Aug 20, 2008.

1. Ghost54

Ghost54 New Member

i have an 09 lancer de automatic my mom bought for a grad gift and i want it at least go 200 what parts can i put on it.....

2. Dr1fter

Dr1fter Well-Known Member

You can get yourself a 200 shot of nitrous and you're sure to hit 200..... :roll:

3. Automoglow

Automoglow Well-Known Member

I hope your able to sell all the parts after you wrap it around a tree! damn a free car must be nice! :x

4. gator4life108

gator4life108 Well-Known Member

rrm pulley....or find you a nice exhaust.....some are under 200

5. nanonyc

nanonyc Well-Known Member

LOL... he means 200 HP.. I think...

6. pimpinfern

pimpinfern Well-Known Member

question how old are u and have u ever even had a car before?

7. jazket

jazket Well-Known Member

hehehehe... exactly! but i guess gator meant it jokin round as well! :roll:

dude no way, DE = 200HP, NO. unless u want to spend $3,600 on a turbo kit from RRM which btw is not even a proto yet (someone on RRM correct me if im wrong). Fix it up as much as u can, buying some nice stuff to make it shine and stand out but that's bout it, do not try to make it stand out against any car out there cause u wont. We all know, we own 08-09 Lancers. Well maybe keep it under the shadows and try messing round with cheap versions of Nissans and perhaps civic sedans with an old lady or a Miami-Dade teacher behind the steering wheel (that's if u live in Miami) :p

8. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

Now guys be nice, guys.....

LT.com STAFF

9. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

What?

You may have to go back to school and brush up on your grammar, jk. For real though, What?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-twUCEfzrDk

10. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Alvin , LOL LMFAO

He meant I think , He got a brand new car automatic that he's mom gave him for a grad gift. He wants to know what he can do to maintain at-least 200ahp.

11. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

quoting myself again!!! or this thread will be locked

12. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

most......vague........thread........ever

13. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

Kinda got what he was saying.

like what evolve said, very vague of what you are asking. 200? 200 hp or 200 mph?

As for right now not much is available for hp besides your basic bolt-ons, cai, sri, exhaust and such, but thats only about 15-20 hp. There are some companies out there that created a turbo kit for the 08 Lancer that will give about an extra 70-80 hp.

14. Dr1fter

Dr1fter Well-Known Member

Maybe this was a joke thread? he hasn't been back to clarify what he specifically meant. But if he is trying to achieve 200whp N/A...best of luck 8O