Need Help on Aligment

Discussion in '8G Lancer - General Information' started by CRAZY-LEGS-20, Apr 11, 2010.

1. CRAZY-LEGS-20

CRAZY-LEGS-20 Well-Known Member

I just hit my car in the front driver side and i misalign them. i got it fixed at lease for a while, but i need to get it fixed completely. can any one help and see about how much it would cost me to get it fixed completely with oem parts?

2. Roofus

Roofus Well-Known Member

same problem. i got ran off the road and misaligned. my car pulled to the left. took it in got it "fixed" for like 60 bucks or something....now it pulls to the right...

3. CRAZY-LEGS-20

yeah...mines right row is kinda fixed but i hear a humming sound from the front wheel where i hit the curb...ill post some pics later on....its better than before but i want to get it fixed properly...from the dealer or a good mechanic...they charged me 50 right now to get it align...but theres that humming that i hear

4. 9GLancer

9GLancer Member

if u hear a humming sound it is probably a bad bearing...i had a bad one and it got really loud to the point i couldnt hear my radio...dealer swapped it out for a new one

5. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Does your steering wheel/car shake or anything?

6. furyschild

furyschild Member

you messed up the hub bearing most likely , probably going to cost you about $150-$180 to get it fixed. parts and labor.

7. CRAZY-LEGS-20

my strering wheel woobles from time to time on pot holes or small dents on the road.....the humming is not that loud....would it matter

8. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

how about this. Does your steering wheel shake when you are doing a rapid stop? such as you are doing 70 mph and randomly come across traffic.

9. CRAZY-LEGS-20

yeah...kinda....but i hope its othing that much

10. CRAZY-LEGS-20

i took it to this tire shop...they said that im looking for new shocks and stuff....its coming about to $400...more or less....

11. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

new mitsubishi shocks? for only $400? Wow they are giving you a deal.