NEED HELP A.S.A.P

Discussion in '8G Lancer - Performance' started by Nemo420, Nov 5, 2007.

1. Nemo420

Nemo420 Well-Known Member

EVERYONE!!!!!

i need help, Mitsu is telling me our trunk is on back order and dont expect it till DEC. 6th.....if anyhone out there knows where i can get a CF or OEM trunk, PLEASE let me know A.S.A.P.

i was rear ended in traffic on the freeway on my way to work one morning by a '04 GMC Sierra. I have everything else i need to fix the car except the trunk and i really dont want to wait till DEC. 6th. so if anyone can please help me out and point me in the right direction it would be much apprciated.

Thanks.

1019070002.jpg

1019070001.jpg

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Yeah u were hitn on my wife on myspace. LOL! thanx bro. I know shes hot! I dont have my stock trunk cuz E.D. used it to make a mold of and its all the way in China, but I will c what I can do on a cf trunk. I meet with them on Thursday.

3. Nemo420

thanx brotha and yeah my bad i didnt even know she was taken till after i talked to her. your lucky man! i told her to find some girls for us single guys, lol, she's cool too. but yeah brotha, i need a trunk a.s.a.p. i want my car back and i dont want to wait till december to get it. tell them i have the gts with the smart key too, cuz i know i have that button on the trunk to open it. please let me know if you can hook anything up, the trunk is all i need.

4. gatzaraki

gatzaraki Well-Known Member

^ :lol: :lol: :lol: ,hey kru find me a cf trunk, where is one there is two,hey nemo that was a hit bro,sorry to see that bro,good luck with you trunk..

5. Guest

Guest Guest

I will be meeting with Extreme Dimensions this Weds. Any and all info that I get I will post that evening.

6. Nemo420

thanks brotha, it sucks but s**t happens and my car is getting fixed so thats all i care about. it just sux that i cant find a trunk, OEM or CF. i really dont care what i can get as long as i can get it before december.....

7. Nemo420

thanks Phil, much appriciated. would love if you can get me a prototype or something. im here sitting on my ass till i find a trunk.

8. eg6motion

eg6motion Well-Known Member

shouldn't her insurance cover a rental until you get yours fixed? sucks not to have the lancer but I would think they should be shelling out some sort of transportation

9. Nemo420

yeah i got a crappy nissan sentra but i dont want to drive this crap for 2 months. i want my car back, its way better than this crap!