n00d from the CHI

Discussion in 'New Member Check In!' started by SIUCsaluki11, Sep 8, 2009.

1. SIUCsaluki11

SIUCsaluki11 Member

Hows it going everyone? Im a newb to this forum and lancers in genreal. I wanted one for my first car, got a 92 pontiac though, then got a 2000 blazer, and on the last day of CFC i picked up a 2010 Lancer DE. I love my lancer already and ive only had it for 15 days. Im not much into spending rediculous amounts of money on performance (wouldnt anyway, its got the CVT) im more of a basshead. My blazer hit 141.x dB on music (Juice Box by Gorilla Zoe, roughly 37 Hz) That was with 2 12s and 1kw to my subs. Im looking at 3 DD1508's (for those of you that dont know DD is Digital Designs, and the 1508 is their 8" sub). Theyre only rated at 500 RMS but i plan on giving them 1kw each. (If you know what youre doing you can do that to the right speakers). The only problem i have with my new car is that the rear seat doesnt fold down, theres no holes in the rear deck to port through (could make one though :twisted: ) but i am trying to find out if i can swap out the seats from a higher trim line since they will fold. If any of you guys know if this will/wont work, please lemme know. (Well, anything will work if you know what youre doing, i guess im asking more of a how difficult is it to do?)

I look forward to learning alot from this forum and sharing what i can. I have my MECP Basic certification, have some experience with interiors and with fiberglass and 2-part foam, and i may have to use some on my doors :mrgreen:

2. enkrypter_DJ

enkrypter_DJ Well-Known Member

welconme , but ur post title says ur nude?

3. Roofus

Roofus Well-Known Member

haha we need to add a 18 years or older confirmation to this thread

4. enkrypter_DJ

enkrypter_DJ Well-Known Member

i took out the seats in the back of my car, they dont fold either, they just hook into metal hooks at the top and a 2 or three bolts at the bottom, i do have the pdf spread sheet fo a teardown of all the kinds of seats , i can send it to you, that way u can see if they are swapable

5. The Beav

The Beav Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT.com bud... Happy modding!

6. SIUCsaluki11

SIUCsaluki11 Member

There was another forum i was on where instead of noob they use a d and the key for zero 0 not O, lol

Lol

Thanks

I would greatly appreciate that. I got friends so havin a rear seat would be nice, lol. If i had a 2dr vehicle there would be no rear seat and some rediculously loud stereo (2 18s of 4 15s probably) which may happen to this thing years from now once its fully paid off, and once i have a 2nd car.

7. slim8605

slim8605 Well-Known Member

8. SIUCsaluki11

SIUCsaluki11 Member

Yup im on CA.com and SMD.com Both are great forums, but i tend to spend more time on SMD.

And i was planning on going but ill be in south carolina that weekend visiting my sister at school. (She visited me at SIU, so now its my turn to be the guest)