My ride ^ ^

Discussion in 'Members Progress Reports' started by WGKilljoY, Apr 29, 2008.

1. WGKilljoY

WGKilljoY Well-Known Member

This is it as of now. gonna do alot more just gotta get money for mods :/

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Bayurea

Bayurea Well-Known Member

Looks good , like the blacked out look

3. lancer08guy

lancer08guy Well-Known Member

very nice..

4. WGKilljoY

thanks
    been thinkin bout gettin a shark fin for it, rather just shave the damn antenna off >_>

5. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Looking good.

6. pimpinfern

pimpinfern Well-Known Member

u already blacked out the grill, now smoke the lights FTW!

7. WGKilljoY

was actually thinking of smokin out the headlights a bit.. then redding out the taillights :eek: would look pretty sick i think..

8. RedGalant2k1

RedGalant2k1 Well-Known Member

x2 looks great!

9. Texas Aggie

Texas Aggie Well-Known Member

Looks good man...I do like the shark fin idea...

also...try to blur out your plates...crazy ppl out there

10. WGKilljoY

oh true dat :eek:

11. ZEROCOOL

ZEROCOOL Well-Known Member

Looks great man..I dig it alot.

12. Ico

Ico Well-Known Member

haha we're going for the same black style. except my chrome trimming around the mitsu diamonds isnt blacked out yet.

im also planning on making the tails a more red color rather than the pinkish stock. i dont have much time though :? . update us if you do hit up the tails.

13. WGKilljoY

thanks, and fo sho i will ^ ^
    and your so cal too, what city you in?

14. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

You both Ico and thread starter should go to the SoCal meets.

15. Ico

Ico Well-Known Member

i live in rialto which is right next to san bernardino.. i go to school in riverside..

another thing i thought of is the side markers.. im thinking of either a smokey tint or a orange color on them.. is your front vinyled or painted??

16. WGKilljoY

for the side markers, definitely smoke 'em, orange would look.. weird i think.
    and i painted the front, seemed easier at the time than vinyl haha. Riverside isnt too far.. think like 30min away from me, too far :?

17. Ico

Ico Well-Known Member

i just figured orange because the side part of the headlight is orange and the taillight side too.. but with an all red tail light i guess that wouldnt be the case... i dont know, maybe ill photoshop it sometime

did you do any sanding prior to painting? id like to hear that you didnt so it can save me some work :lol: . whatever route you took i guess ill take b/c that looks real nice..

and FLOW im gonna try to make it out to the RRM meet next month, dun dun dun my first meet haha... but thanks for the heads up

18. WGKilljoY

um actually yea sanded it haha, didnt take long at all really, couple coats and done :D but i get what you mean about the orangish color now, like an amber color turning signal? that wouldnt look bad at all actually.

19. Ico

Ico Well-Known Member

yeah amber was the color i was looking for haha... thanks for the info though, hopefully i dont screw it up :oops: haha

20. WGKilljoY

updated. just installed GRIP's, 1.5 drop all around pretty much, and the v1 rrm intake, rrm axleback with the magnaflow muffler, and the progress antisway bar. oh and a shorty antenna :D [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]