My GTS. Small vid

Discussion in 'Video Gallery' started by Evolve, May 28, 2008.

1. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

Edit: rrm pulley, piggy, axle back, headers, and injen CAI

Thanks to subawho for taking the footage :thumbsup:

Link in middle of thread

2. RedStar

RedStar Well-Known Member

at the moment your best bet is to just post the exact url to the youtube page so people can start viewing your vid while you figure out whats going on.

3. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

I would, but this particular vid is under someone else's account. I wanna ask his permission before I direct people to his video clips. I suppose it's no different then embedding, considering all someone has to do is click the vid to access all his youtube vids. we'll see

4. Prophet

Prophet Well-Known Member

Are you using html tags or bb code?

5. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

I give up. i'll try later. I still get that "YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE" crap

and i tried using html, url, bb, img, and still get no love. only that warning.

6. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

wutta headache, i can't even PM you the code. im just glad its showing up on other sites. otherwise i'd feel like quite the retard. 8)

7. Bryn1987

Bryn1987 Well-Known Member

i know what your talking... i've had times where i just try to post an img and i get a message that i can't post cuz i'm trying to hack the site or something.... wtf?

8. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

yea that shit. It's not proph's fault. But it's sure pissing me off. I can understand not being able to post but keeping me from PM'ing it is kinda overboard.

9. jacob1bc

jacob1bc Well-Known Member

i use photobucket.com. just creat a account and i can help you if you still need help. it took me a while to learn how to post pics. don't worry i will walk you through it.

10. WillieetheOne

WillieetheOne Well-Known Member

Im horrible at posting pics myself. If photobucket didnt do it for me i would be lost. But I cant start my own ablum on this site it has said since day one. attempting to use a wrong cookie i think or some other weird computer lingo.

11. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

thanks man. for starters how would i go about copying the video to my computer so that i can upload it to photobucket? I have my own photobucket account but this vid is from someone else's youtube account.

12. jacob1bc

if the video is on the internet why not just post a link? for example http://youtube.com/watch?v=yQt278gtxOQ. you just right click on the search bar then you click copy then you come here and click on postply and right click and paste. i don't know how to do that because most people on you tube put up blocks so you can't get the url. but if you can get the guy to email the video to you not the you tube link. you want the orig. file or have him come to your home and upload the video to your computer. then i can help you get that file from your computer to photobucket.

13. Subawho

Subawho Well-Known Member

14. Bryn1987

Bryn1987 Well-Known Member

r u the one who had rrm header/injen exhaust combo before and said when u went to rrm exhaust it was A LOT quieter? if so, u got vid of it?

15. jacob1bc

is that vid evolves car. because that sound pretty good.

16. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

first post updated

17. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

I see no footage.

18. Subawho

Subawho Well-Known Member

Evolve....these people make my head hurt... :x

19. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

O haha

Hahahaah damnit flow. You're not supposed to see it. Soob posted the link :eek:ccasion5:

20. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

yea i was the guy with the prototype injen exhaust. This set-up ownz the injen set-up hands down. I'll never go back to the injen catback exhaust.