My 2008 Lancer GTS

Discussion in 'Picture Gallery' started by egret85, Jan 7, 2008.

1. egret85

egret85 Well-Known Member

Whats up Guys! Finally Getting some pics of the car up. Recently painted the engine cover, brake calipers, and the middle of the front bumper. License Plate also relocated thanks to Evosoul.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Looking nice.

3. Nemo420

Nemo420 Well-Known Member

looks good man-
    what did you use for the brembo signs? vinyl stickers??

4. AeJarrotto

AeJarrotto Well-Known Member

awesome, where you live at in Virginia?

5. chetman7

chetman7 Well-Known Member

gotta love the mocked up brembos

6. egret85

Thanks for the comments, I'm in Newport News, VA (near Norfolk if you don't know there that is). The Brembo logos are just vinyl stickers. (I got mine here: www.xenonmods.com - 3.5"x.81" size works perfect)

7. Lancer-Randy

Lancer-Randy Well-Known Member

you lancer looks hot man

8. Maynard

Maynard Well-Known Member

is that vinyl or paint?

9. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

First the compliment: Your car looks nice and welcome to our Forum

Have to ask: Why are you faking the funk about having brembos?

10. BigSteve

BigSteve Well-Known Member

lookin good bro.

11. Nemo420

arent you worried that they are just going to peel off with the heat??

12. midunn

midunn Well-Known Member

Not to bash bro cause your ride looks nice but to put brembo stickers on stock brakes that are far from brembo is like putting "Type R" stickers on your car, just MHO.

13. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

Very nice car man... in dominican republic the GTS comes with stock HIDs/projectors and BREMBOS!!!
    to prove the dominican republic GTS here are the pictures from a member in projectlancer:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

OH SNAP!!! 8)

14. egret85

The bumper middle section I painted myself. Not worried about the Brembo vinyls coming off from heat cause they are made for brake calipers. Also the Brembo logos are kinda an experiment to see how many stupid Hondah people around me will believe that they are really Brembos. Cause they really are stupid enought to believe it even though NO Brembos even look like that. HAHA

15. Nemo420

thats cool, where did you get the vinyls? and are you sure they wont come off?? i would like to get the diamond emblom for my calipers if they work good or maybe "mitsubishi". its a nice touch, but i wouldnt put brembo on them. thats just me and i was once a HONDA driver and trust, we know that those are fakes, but you can tell some stupids out there that you got the stickers with the brake pads and the brake pads are brembo's which no one could tell. and then just say its a new thing that brembo is giving out the stickers with the pads, and watch all the stupids go run and buy brembo brake pads, lol. their great brake pads, but just would be funny to see people buy them for the sticker, lmao

16. 08SilverES90

08SilverES90 Well-Known Member

nice ride. i like how you painted tips of the gts front lips
    looking sweet

17. Wasper

Wasper Well-Known Member

Nice ride man, looks sweet... I too like how you continued the black onto the tips of the front skirts... looks sharp.

18. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

lol im not even mad.

19. 08mitz

08mitz Well-Known Member

kinda off topic but can we order the front part of the lancer that has the silver center like in the above pics?

20. egret85