Muffler Video!!

Discussion in '8G Lancer - Performance' started by FF7DarkCloud, Oct 26, 2007.

1. FF7DarkCloud

FF7DarkCloud Well-Known Member

Here u go guys, i installed my injen universal muffler (ses225tt) and personally i think it look and sounds bad ass, here one vid just for the moment being, ill get more on the highway and such in a few days, enjoy:)

p.s. youtube really butchered the quality of the video :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1gszIRuRE8

VIDEO #2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Umx9FODLpU

effin honduh was in my way for like half the vid, so i couldent straight up floor it. also i couldent take another one cause my batteries died:(

2. spiderman671

spiderman671 Guest

I'm guessing it's a catbak??

EDIT: Just saw the video, and it's a axlebak. I would have went for catbak, but hey, we all got different views. But I like it man, sounds good.

3. SilverBullet

SilverBullet Active Member

what axle back, no one makes an axle back for our cars yet.

4. spiderman671

spiderman671 Guest

Well actually, Road Race Motorsports sells an axle back exhaust for the '08.

5. Solsonic

Solsonic Well-Known Member

Sounds good man.

6. Prettyboy

Prettyboy Well-Known Member

very nice man very nice i like it alot if i didnt already have the RRM exhaust i would most def hook something like that up on mine who did the custom piping? it looks clean

7. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

heheh i think you meant to say catback, axle back is sold by RRM

8. FF7DarkCloud

ok guys guys its not an axel back or a cat back, its just a universal muffler, thats all^_^, and theres this one muffler shop by my house that did the lil extra piping, they do good work, only 75$ for the piping, hangers, and installation

9. Killface

Killface Well-Known Member

wow dude thats great! Nice sound to it.

10. Prettyboy

only $75? thats really good it looks very simple and clean..and looks 1000 times better then the stock beast...but try using your cvt in sport mode, you will accel. much quicker and your car will probly sound better...but it does sound really nice from what i can hear in the vid when you get into it a little it sounds very similar to my RRM exhaust but at idle its a little louder..nice job overall!!

11. FF7DarkCloud

thanks guys, i would have used the cvt but its kind of impossible while holding the camera and steering at the same time lol, ill get a friend with my next time and shoot another vid

12. Prettyboy

haha yea i see what you mean...i didnt think about that lol...but yea id get a friend...safer that way!

13. Wasper

Wasper Well-Known Member

Hi,

I learned two things watching these videos...

One... you got a nice sounding set-up for pretty cheap!

and two... your one of those guys that drives for miles with yer blinker on, lol :D

14. Maynard

Maynard Well-Known Member

yea you should have put it on paddle shift mode so you can really hear that axeback and that suv would know not to cut you off
    nice sounding thou

15. Lancer957

Lancer957 Active Member

lol I noticed that too! But that aside it does sound really good, and wow did you get it done for a cheap price!

16. FF7DarkCloud

guys, its not an axle back, or a cat back, or any kind of back lol, its just a universal muffler.

and yeah i noticed too that i do drive witht he blinker on alot, i jsut keep forgetting loll

and yeah i did get it done for cheap, 75$ for everything

17. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

I noticed that too. I'm thinking, when the hell is he going to turn or turn it off.

18. FF7DarkCloud

notice the blinker was on for the wrong direction too while i was merging onto the highway lmao, i gotta be more careful :lol:

19. Killface

Killface Well-Known Member

Dark, where do you live around the Chi area? I live around Naperville / Bolingbrook =D
    Posting on PSP FTW!

20. Rican_GTS

Rican_GTS Member

Thumbs up on the sound man! :wink: