Mass and NH ......... anybody?

Discussion in 'East and Northeast Coast Owners Forum' started by andehacks, Jan 7, 2008.

1. andehacks

andehacks Member

Anyone here in MA or NH or even close to here?

2. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

Hey man nice to see new faces on the forum, Im from CT but 2sec from the mass line and 10min from I-91 where you located?

3. Wasper

Wasper Well-Known Member

Hi man... Im in CT aswell, not too far from ajustesen.

BTW ajustesen.. were gonna have to meet one of these days.. we in the same state, we got no excuse, lol

4. JDMhammer

true i got rid of the gf so now i got time for my other love lol, im thinking maybe around the 19th? i might be going to URI for that weekend so i can swing by somewhere close to you

5. andehacks

andehacks Member

hey

i'm north of boston but go out joyriding every weekend all over MA and sometimes NH. I wouldn't mind heading down south so we all could all meet up.

6. JDMhammer

i think the mid point for us is about woster let me know :) ill get wasper to tag along

7. Wasper

Wasper Well-Known Member

Hey.. actually the 19th might work for me.. this coming weekend is shot, I got funiture deliveries coming to my house, lol. But the weekend of the 19th sounds good.

But dont hold me to it.. Im married, so I gotta make sure my wife didnt tell me about plans and I forgot... selective hearing is key to a good marrige :p

But right now, sounds good... let me know either via this thread or PM's.

8. JDMhammer

the 19th is game for me also, any idea where to meet. also there is a nother lancer by me in Windsor Locks its a silver DE i left a message on the window telling them to sign up here

9. Wasper

Wasper Well-Known Member

^ cool man.

Monday the 14th, I have my RRM SRI and Pully coming in, also I just had an exhaust upgrade yesturday. I went with a flowmaster 50 series originally, but I wanted it louder, so I went back yestuday and had him switch it over to a 40 series... sounds sick :p

So hopefully all that will be on the car by next weekend and you can check it out .

As for meeting up somewhere... no big deal, just pick a place in CT and give me the address, Im sure I could find it. As for time, prob around noon-ish or shortly there-after.