KARMA OR WHAT???

Discussion in 'West Coast Owners Forum' started by vik2rius, Jan 29, 2008.

1. vik2rius

vik2rius Well-Known Member

today something unexpected that I've always wanted to happen occured right in front of my work place.

A guy who driving an evo, that when everytime I go side by side he just shows-off his evo tryin to rev up on the red, blowing off his turbo and always taking off on me. I know my GTS aint got no match for the evo so I just ignore him, but it really annoys me cuz it happen to me more than once. I know he lives by where I work cuz I see him all the time and speeds up down the 25mph street of my workplace.

Just as I step out of my office I saw him again speeding down the street then a scion xa came out on one of the driveway problem was, theres a truck that act as a blind spot for both of them. Then it happen, the xa's front end and the whole right side of the evo including his rims was just done for. many have seen the accident and points out that the evo was speeding.

The first accident that I have seen in my 5 years of working in this location. kind a odd because where I work most of the offices are auto repair shops for high end cars like ferrari, lambos, porshe you name it, and i dont see them getting on an accident while driving down the street.

does the evo driver experienced karma or what...

2. playa213xx

playa213xx Well-Known Member

i bet you'd beat him now! :lol:

3. polar1120

polar1120 Well-Known Member

no doubt go outside and rev up on him and laugh as you pull away as he gets towed.

4. vik2rius

dude I did that just as I passed by him with my windows rolled down and with a big smile on my face looking at him :D

5. eg6motion

eg6motion Well-Known Member

haha, i would def report that to the police and play it up too...be like "this evo guy is always speeding and being wreckless in this area...hes even come close to hit me a few times"

6. GTS-SB

GTS-SB Well-Known Member

doing that would just bring karma to yourself. i think he already is paying for that damage and calling the PoPo wouldnt be right! besides the idiot cops will prob think it was you driving all crazy!

7. vik2rius

good looking out gts-sb...yeah i didnt do that part, dont want any karma coming back to me

8. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Karma...

9. MXlou

MXlou Well-Known Member

... or what

10. Guest

Guest Guest

11. Guest

Guest Guest

12. Guest

Guest Guest

funny

13. JDM FLOW

Very funny Phil!

14. MXlou

MXlou Well-Known Member

POST WHORE!!!!

15. JDM FLOW

Look who's typing?

16. MXlou

MXlou Well-Known Member

LMAO :lol:

17. JDM FLOW

I try I try Lou.

18. Subawho

Subawho Well-Known Member

The key word there being: try

19. JDM FLOW

Spot on George! I meant Steve!

20. GTS-SB

GTS-SB Well-Known Member

this is quickly turning into a west coat thread..... oh wait. nevermind keep it going