Just moved to New Jersey

Discussion in 'New Member Check In!' started by BlaknMild, Sep 16, 2010.

1. BlaknMild

BlaknMild New Member

Wassup, everybody! My name's Rick, and I'm a proud new owner of a 2010 Octane Blue Pearl Lancer ES. (Automatic.....ugh. I wanted a manual, but I couldn't get one in time.) I moved up to New Jersey from Florida 'bout a month ago, so anybody in the area, hit me up. Let's get it out the way, I'm a Honda rider. I got a 2001 slightly modified civic (Man tranny. Yessir!) back home, but before I had to move, the tranny went out. So like the Big Baller that I am, I just bought a new whip. GANGSTA'! Before u guys start burnin' on Civics, just keep in mind that I beat the hell outta that car for NINE years before it finally crapped out on me. I won't lie, I always like the styling of of Shitsu....er Mitsubishis, and when the new generations came out, I had to have one. I got the Sun & Sound package with the sport kit on it. Yeah, I pretty much love this car. So that's it for me, and I'm glad to be part of the family. I think I'm gonna go for a ride. Out!

2. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT...we won't bash you that bad for owning a Honduh....we're fairly accepting people around here...

3. davidlanceres

davidlanceres Well-Known Member

Welcome! Nothing wrong with Hondas man, 4 cylinder FWD economy cars just like our Lancers :).

4. y2ray7697

y2ray7697 Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard!