Just got my lancer

Discussion in 'New Member Check In!' started by Gflo412, Jul 29, 2008.

1. Gflo412

Gflo412 Well-Known Member

Hey every1, i just got my black 09 lancer GTS CVT about a week and half ago and i absolutely love it....well, most of it. As far as looks and features the car is 2nd to none by far. I could use a little more low end power tho, so i plan on doing maybe some bolt on stuff and maybe get the ralliart in a year or 2. Other then that im loving my new car, hope to learn alot on here and make my car unique....and hopefully a little faster

2. spiderman671

spiderman671 Guest

Welcome... Post some pictures of the new ride when you can.

3. skullpr

skullpr Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT and congrats on your new Lancer!! enjoy it, and post some pics...

4. HudsonFalcon

HudsonFalcon Well-Known Member

Welcome and congrats on your new ride.

5. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

i know about a mod that will give you 20hp. 8O

8) Welcome.

6. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

Welcome and congrats on the Lancer, if you wanted a bit more POWA, should have gone with the 5speed (FTMFW.)

7. Gflo412

i wanted a 5speed but my dealership told me theres only like 50 manual black gts's in the country when i asked (probly bullshit) but either way no1 around my area had a black gts 5speed with the SS/Navi package, and no1 was getting them:(

-----

as for pix, i have them on a digital camera...but cant find the usb cable and dont have a mem card reader on my computer lol....ill post them asap tho, im also debadging it tonite so i will have b4 and afters this week

8. TheDude

TheDude Well-Known Member

ROFL..... Dont forget the MAD GROOWWL....

Welcome to the community. Id ya got any questions, ask away.

9. GTS_Rob

GTS_Rob Well-Known Member

hey bras, i think i can beat you with my CVT.......

10. kabal

kabal Member

Welcome, Enjoy the car. From what I was told at the first Mitsu dealer I went to there were no more Graphite Grey Pearl Lancer GTS's to be had. I wouldnt take no for an answer though and ended up finding one on my own which was the second dealer I went to. I found mine on Auto trader. Did you search the net? I test drove the CVT first and had to test drive the 5 speed before i made a decision. Needless to say I went with the manual.

EDIT: Your dealer wasnt lying man. The closest GTS manual in black to you is 165 miles away in Westboro MA. Damn thats crazy!!!

11. Gflo412

damn that does suck lol, but im actually not regretting the CVT, its not as fast but i do mostly city driving so manual could have gotten annoying. Im still extremely happy with my car though

12. bras_33

hmmmmmmmmm a challenge? Greddy Powa?

13. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

hmmmmmmmmm a challenge? Greddy Powa?[/quote:1a84rr3y]

OMG!! we should have a race!

and then we should make a thread about it, then make some flyers, ooooo ooooh and we could have it sponsored by another website. oooooo im just full of good ideas.

14. bras_33

Great idea...+1

Here we go again, whoring another thread and going off topic...SoCal FTMFW!!!

[​IMG]

for you, vato loco dj :D