Just bought my 2010 Lancer ES yesterday!

Discussion in 'New Member Check In!' started by AverageTiffany, Mar 6, 2011.

1. AverageTiffany

AverageTiffany New Member

Its grey, has a sub in the trunk. I looove it!

I wanna get new rims (and tires) for it. Any one know what I would need to know to get rims and tires, like measurements and what not. I dont know much about cars, hence why I joined this.

<3 Tiffany

2. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT. Bolt pattern for the '10 ES is 5x114.3 I believe. You can get whatever size you like, or will fit. The widest rim you can get would probably be about 9", but I don't know all that much about the newer Lancers.

3. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT

4. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

9 can be done but she has to get her fenders rolled so it wont rub. She is 5x114.3. Most of the newer lancer setups go wit 18x8's. And welcome to lancer tuners :)

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

5. Sinestra

Sinestra Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT and congrats on the new ride +1 for the sexy GG color choice. Try to stick to 18x8.5 or 18x9 with a low offset (if you dont know what offset is let me know) that will give you an aggressive stance without too much poke from the fenders. Get yourself a nice drop some beefy tires and you will ready to roll. Post up some pics when you find a set of rims you like

6. The Beav

The Beav Well-Known Member

welcome to LT.com happy modding!

7. 007

007 Active Member

Welcome to LT, this site is full of great people and great advice!

8. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

WELCOME to LT...like everyone else has said, its 5 X 114.3 or 5 X 4.5 with an offset of +46