It's been a while...

Discussion in '8G Lancer - General Information' started by MindlessDemon, Jan 29, 2008.

1. MindlessDemon

MindlessDemon Member

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been around. I hope I'm not booted for inactivity. :D I just wanted to mention the accident I was in on January 15th, 2008. Only 3 months with the car and I go and do this....

I was driving to work and of course this time of year in Utah, the weather is horrible. A snow storm was pounding us bad... Well I was getting onto the on ramp to the freeway and began to slip sideways toward the curb, I turned into the direction I was sliding to regain traction. Unfortunately it was too late and I nailed the corner of the curb with my front driver side tire. My tire was slightly turned in the opposite direction when it hit the curb and did a whole heck of a lot of damage. (Surprisingly only mechanical, no body damage whatsoever.) I ended up in oncoming traffic and had to redirect cars so they wouldn't hit me. When I was talking with my insurance they asked me if I was okay. I said, "yes" then they asked me what state I was in. I was so out of it and pissed off I told her, "I am in a state of distress!" LOL Anyway, a long story short, I got it towed and Mitsubishi is finally getting it fixed. I will say the Lancer isn't very great in the snow... I will post everything that broke on it when I get an itemized list.

Total Damage - $4200.00

2. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Damn dude...Glad your ok though.

3. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear but as long as you are safe that is what is important...Welcome back.

4. MindlessDemon

MindlessDemon Member

Thanks guys, I appreciate it! I'm just going to be so glad when I get my car back so I don't have to drive this crappy Chevy Cobalt rental... LOL

5. Dukekid0987

Dukekid0987 Well-Known Member

welcome back glad your ok

6. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

Glad you're still alive n' kicking 8)

and enjoy beating the shit out of your rental. when i got in my accident years ago i got to beat up this little cavalier. it was a fun little piece of shit. 8)

7. midunn

midunn Well-Known Member

That sucks bro but at least your ok

8. Guest

Guest Guest

yeah glad ur ok.

9. Texas Aggie

Texas Aggie Well-Known Member

Well, if the insurance company will pay for it then...body damage=new body kit...lol