Its been a really long time

Discussion in 'New Member Check In!' started by lancermike, Aug 25, 2010.

1. lancermike

lancermike Well-Known Member

Well its been a really long time for me to be on the site i joined the United States Marine Corps its been a blast so far and i miss being on the site well orginally i was from yonkers ny i was then sent to boot camp october 19 graduated jan 15 2010 alpha co. plt 1006 i was there for halloween of 09 thanksgiving christmas and new years then wen to north carolina for mct then florida then north island ca for schooling now im in camp pendleton ca for more schooling and then more schooling out here. my lancer should be out here with me in october so wats up so cal i love it out here the west coast has been awesome so far!!

2. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Awesome. Sounds like you're doing really well, man. You've obviously been travelling a lot. Lol. It's gotta be pretty cool to go to so many places across the country.

3. Sinestra

Sinestra Well-Known Member

Welcome back man are you going to get back into modding?

4. lancermike

lancermike Well-Known Member

yes i am my car is ny though right now though i have the front lip rear diffuser and evo x side skirts to put on sitting at the house in ny

5. brian67

brian67 Guest

Hello! Welcome back to the forum.its glad to see you here.I hope you have a great time and happy modding.

6. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

Welcome back, there are a couple of lancer love in pendleton...be on the lookout for a rotary glow RA, he comes up to LA for some So Cal lancer meets...

7. HiPowerMtrsprts

HiPowerMtrsprts Well-Known Member

Welcome back!