intake manifold

Discussion in '8G Lancer - Performance' started by chileanpride06, Oct 17, 2008.

1. chileanpride06

chileanpride06 Well-Known Member

ok i did some searching around and i couldnt find the answer i was looking for.....so, does anyone know if there is an intake manifold in the making for the 4b11?

2. GTS_Rob

GTS_Rob Well-Known Member

that would be nice. havent heard anything

3. SeRious08

SeRious08 Well-Known Member

RRM talked about maybe doing one at a future time but it wasn't a priority on their list of projects.

4. chileanpride06

thats intresting they straight up told me no becuase it was to hard....i was a little dissapointed to be honest

5. SeRious08

SeRious08 Well-Known Member

I guess they changed their mind. It should be possible for the Evo X to fit. Just give it time and aftermarket companies will start producing stuff like that.

6. chileanpride06

yeah your right i guess i am a little to eager..lol

7. AeJarrotto

AeJarrotto Well-Known Member

would be nice to replace the plastic POS, IMO just looks cheap, even if the plastic is functional.

8. Dr1fter

Dr1fter Well-Known Member

9. chileanpride06

well thats good to hear it would be even better if i knew if they could ship to guam

10. jacob1bc

jacob1bc Well-Known Member

i just emailed pride performance and they told me the proto type was in testing. so maybe soon. :D

11. Redline1

Redline1 Well-Known Member

sounds good how much do yall think that will help

12. chileanpride06

oh i dont know but i agree with the plastic looking like a pos.... i guess we will find out, i wonder how much they would be asking for it?

13. Dr1fter

Dr1fter Well-Known Member

Don't know if they will be selling it individually. I do know that it will be included in there turbo package.

14. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

i've been keeping my eyes peeled for anythingintake manifold related. I won't hold my breath but at least (it seems) someone's making an attemp at this.

Looking at plastic pisses me off. Not so much now that im done with more of my performance mods and i haven't had to open up the hood like i used to but damn.....that's one part that could DEFO use some looking into.