Injen Technologies C.A.I

Discussion in '8G Lancer - Performance' started by Guest, Oct 30, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Here it is peeps. Injens new cai for our 08 Lancers.

Atpaintshop004.jpg

Atpaintshop006.jpg

2. kinkbmxrydr

kinkbmxrydr Guest

super sexy! i saw this with my bare eyes!

hey kru we passes by API today. hardly anyone was there and it was super quiet haha

3. tatsujo

tatsujo Well-Known Member

:thumbright: :thumbright: :thumbright: :thumbleft: :thumbleft: :thumbleft: :hello1: :hello1: :wav:

SRI is not worthy...

Sign me up. Dibs. First in line. What do I need to do to get one before SEMA... haha can't wait.

4. gatzaraki

gatzaraki Well-Known Member

i'm in sign me up :bounce:

5. spiderman671

spiderman671 Guest

dam! i'm deff. up for this intake.

6. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

I tried finding this where is it?? and how much?? I tried the Injen site but nothing there for our lancers

7. lancered

lancered Well-Known Member

i want one,how much?screw the mazda SRI,lol

8. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

great minds think alike at the same time i guess........................ :p

9. WillieetheOne

WillieetheOne Well-Known Member

Nice but KRU damn what happened to your wheel well. someone get a little pissed at trying to remove the bumper? or is it a custom mod lol. again nice work. SO to work the pipe just have to shrink about 1/4 or smaller in diameter to increase the air flow over the sensor i see i see. Also will you post pics of the filter shield im curious will there just be a shroud or will there be baffeled to create a tourtorus path to deflect incoming water? Again im just curious thanks for the pics.

10. BigSteve

BigSteve Well-Known Member

I want one.. where can I get one before SEMA.. and how much????

11. BigSteve

BigSteve Well-Known Member

What does it do performance wise?

12. Guest

Guest Guest

I will post pricing and avaliablity after SEMA.

Along with Hp gains.

As far a shield splash gaurd, that is a seperate piece. Not installed at this time. I may never not sure.

As far as my plastic liner in the wheel wells. Well they were not attached at the time I drove it to the body shop and they wore dwn on the tires, oh well what ya gonna do. will replace later.

13. midunn

midunn Well-Known Member

Looks good, I'm glad I decided to wait to do some mods!! :D

14. kinkbmxrydr

kinkbmxrydr Guest

i def. want one of these!

15. spunx021

spunx021 Well-Known Member

I almost drooled when I first saw this, I WANT ONE!!! hehehe, hopefully this hits the market right after SEMA and hopefully there's an easier way to install this than taking the whole front bumper down

16. Solsonic

Solsonic Well-Known Member

This is awesome! I Might have to get rid of my RRM SRI depending on HP gains, etc. Thanks KRU. :headbang:

17. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

there HAS to be a spot in this engine bay for a battery relocation

i hope at least one reputable company comes out with a system that goes "straight" down the wheel-weel because they relocated the battery (and also have a kit for us to buy) that will allow us the opportunity to move the damn battery outta the way.

This model looks too 'bendy'. i can only imagine what a cold-air would look like without that stupid battery in the way. i bet it would look short, and sexy :D

18. WillieetheOne

WillieetheOne Well-Known Member

hey Evolve247 would or could you just move the battery to where the air box used to be? I think that would free up a bit more room Bras actually posted a link to a site that had relocation kits but was not sure if any would work on our cars. Check it out.

19. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

im assuming the "kit" itself, would just be bolts and brackets. That would be step one. i know the battery is there to keep it away from the hot things like the exhaust manifold but i wouldnt know exactly where it'd fit, otherwise.

that link you were talking about? is this a company that strictly does battery re-locations or do they do other custom-stuff? i suppose sending alot of emails would give the company the impression we want this done.

but im sorta assuming at least ONE big name will try to relocate the battery. we'll see.

maybe injen and aem HAVE tried it and we don't know its truly IMPOSSIBLE. that would be nice to know if they at least "attempted."

20. polar1120

polar1120 Well-Known Member

You don't have to take the whole bumper off. You will need to take out the fog light insert and the plastic piece under the front of the car and you should be able to have plenty of access.