injen exhaust availability???

Discussion in '8G Lancer - Performance' started by Farmer11, Jan 2, 2008.

1. Farmer11

Farmer11 Active Member

anyone know when it will be ready for purchase?

2. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

k you make too many threads. with easy questions 8)

Use speedcorps.com check their threads here in the Forum Index

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Research please b4 posting.

4. DaytonaLancer

DaytonaLancer Well-Known Member

5. crypto

crypto Well-Known Member

it's not available quite yet. any website who is saying they have it for sale are lying, plain and simple. I have been in direct contact with Injen regarding all their 08 lancer mods for a very long time now. It is still a week or so before the exhaust is available

6. Texas Aggie

Texas Aggie Well-Known Member

holy crap...$900 for an exhaust? I'm relatively new to the customization scene. Is that a normal price? I used to have a Civic and parts were a lot cheaper than that. What am I missing?

7. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

the fact that it was a civic is what makes stuff very cheap for them... although i think that 900 is overpriced, you arent gonna pay 150 for it ;)

8. BigSteve

BigSteve Well-Known Member

our cars are new, plain and simple.. its not a honDUH.

9. Texas Aggie

lol...the Civic isn't all that bad. tho I did race it and burned the tranny out after 120k miles...oops...live and learn.

10. GTS-SB

GTS-SB Well-Known Member

holy crap thats expensive!!!!! at least the shipping is free!!! lol. by the way F*** the Honduhs

11. Texas Aggie

what's the big deal with Injen's exhaust neway?

12. angryGTS

angryGTS Well-Known Member

Because it is a full exhaust from the header back and not an axle back. Has potentially a better power upgrade than an axle back.

13. Mitsu008

Mitsu008 Well-Known Member

Cheap key word (CiViC)

14. Texas Aggie

couldn't a custom shop build a full exhaust and get similar gains?

15. grizbone

grizbone Well-Known Member

I dont know why everyone keeps giving hondas and civics such craps. Yes, they are lower priced cars and parts, but this creates the ability for more people to join the tuner world, and move on to bigger and better cars. Hell, hondas are a good portion of the reason the import tuner world exists. Anyone on here that thinks they have a "real car" compared to a honda is a joke.

Whats even funnier is every kid with a honda is going to be going faster than we are, simply based on availability and lower costs of parts.

16. Powerhouse

Powerhouse Well-Known Member

I agree if you are in to the Import market right now.. the only reason you have a market to be into is because of the Honda & Acura rush of the early to mid 90's. All these smaller tuner cars should only hope that suppliers would give that kind of attention to them. Bang for your buck if you just want a cheap car to mod & tune nothing is going to get you as much for as little as a Honda.

17. angryGTS

number one reason for me is absolutely no torque, you can have all the HP in the world but with no torque its useless, and way to common and most people put the wrong exhaust on Civics and makes it sound like a fart box

18. angryGTS

I hope it at least sounds good

19. grizbone

grizbone Well-Known Member

I dont know why everyone keeps giving hondas and civics such craps. Yes, they are lower priced cars and parts, but this creates the ability for more people to join the tuner world, and move on to bigger and better cars. Hell, hondas are a good portion of the reason the import tuner world exists. Anyone on here that thinks they have a "real car" compared to a honda is a joke.

Whats even funnier is every kid with a honda is going to be going faster than we are, simply based on availability and lower costs of parts.