Injen CAI combined w/ RRM piggy = bad

Discussion in '8G Lancer - Performance' started by BigSteve, Apr 8, 2008.

1. BigSteve

BigSteve Well-Known Member

I was reading some where on here that the injen CAI and the RRM piggy dont work together.. something having to do with the intake bringing in too much air.. my question is.. cant we just get our cars tuned with the software the piggy comes with in order to make the CAI and piggy work together?

2. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

No, you need to get a separate piggy for the INJEN CAI.

3. Dukekid0987

Dukekid0987 Well-Known Member

didnt you ask the same sort of question in another thread?

4. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

Bigsteve only knows how to ask questions over and over and over and over and talk shit about Kru's Injen sponsorship.

i was willing to help him with his billions of questions til he opened up his mouth not knowing wtf he was talking about.

5. crypto

crypto Well-Known Member

you can custom tune the piggy, which is technically what you are supposed to do when adding mods anyway.

6. Dukekid0987

tell me about it so you will further know now evolve did a write up that took me 2 secs to find by searching
    :wink:

http://lancertuners.com/modules.php?nam ... pic&t=2631

7. bras_33

Thats right, BigSteve is the one who was hatin on KRU and trying to put him on blast.

You mean we can search the site for questions already asked? I thought, we can just ask the same questions over and over.

8. Dukekid0987

No bras we have a search button haha that doesnt get used :p but some people like to ask the same question over and over and over and over and over and OVER i wonder why lol

9. bras_33

So if the search button is there and not used, then it should be removed :twisted:

10. Dukekid0987

Yeah what the hell if you ever need a question asked just ask big steve for advise on how to get it answer.Im sure he'll say just post the ? over and over till someone answers it haha :D

11. blacksheep818

blacksheep818 Well-Known Member

or mods should do their job lol and maybe delete the thread or lock it

12. Dukekid0987

ok true the funs done for the day :p

13. bras_33

then it would not be fun to put anyone on blast!!

14. Thatguy

Thatguy Well-Known Member

i thought the search button was only for looks... :D this site would look discombobulated without that search button on top.

15. Texas Aggie

Texas Aggie Well-Known Member

LMAO!!!

16. BigSteve

BigSteve Well-Known Member

crypto, when you say sutom tune, you mean dyno tune, right?