infinati rim's

Discussion in '8G Lancer - Suspension' started by turnsheadz_247, Apr 3, 2009.

1. turnsheadz_247

turnsheadz_247 Active Member

Will 19's from an 05 infinati fit on my 09 GTS

2. LancerRA09

LancerRA09 Well-Known Member

3. turnsheadz_247

19 X 8.5 n offset is 35 I think

4. LancerRA09

LancerRA09 Well-Known Member

Not without rolling fenders i dont believe

5. pimpinfern

pimpinfern Well-Known Member

no point in buying stock rims...

6. geaux 4 breauxk

geaux 4 breauxk Well-Known Member

^ Sure there is. Not everyone cares to buy overpriced aftermarket wheels for every application. Like me for example, I am into the modified OEM look. So, I bought some Evo X GSR wheels and painted them graphite for my car. I think going off the beaten path is a nice change of pace.

Good on you for doing something different too!

Now onto the topic at hand, yes they will fit, but they will be a little tight based on the +30 offset. The X GSR wheels on my GTS are 18x8.5 +38 so yours might stick out a little, but as long as your not lowered you chould not have any problems at this time. Now if you go with that size and offset and decide to lower it, you will prob need to pull the front fenders a little (there is nothing to roll up front) and roll the rears and pull them a little.

LMK how this turns out!

Scott

7. turnsheadz_247

Cool ! Thaks for the help. I don't plan on keeping them the stock color, i want to powder coat them flat black. Just want to try something differnt and my boy's giving me a good deal on them. It don't hurt to try. Will post pic as soon as it's all done.

8. nickbutterz

nickbutterz Well-Known Member

yea you dont need aftermarket rims some cars come with sexy stock rims. i personally love the acura tl-s rims. but cant wait to see them on