im new from toronto

Discussion in 'New Member Check In!' started by vszutu, Nov 5, 2009.

1. vszutu

vszutu Well-Known Member

hey everybody im new here
    i have a 2009 lancer gt black
    just got my evo plate mounted

2. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Yo, welcome to LT. Everybody on here is nice, most of the time. Hope to see you around the forums.

3. vszutu

vszutu Well-Known Member

haha thanks

4. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT.com. I'm Michelle and I'm from Peterborough, Ontario :)

5. vszutu

vszutu Well-Known Member

yeah right!!
    hows peterbourgh?

6. LuvMyLancer

Peterborough is boring.... LOL

And it snowed here the other day...it didn't stick or anything but ya... looks like it's almost time for me to put my winter tires on! :(

How's Toronto?

7. vszutu

vszutu Well-Known Member

hahaha its alright ! not much to here as well
    is that your car the blue one?
    what winter tires u got?

8. LuvMyLancer

Yep, that's my baby in my sig :)

I have umm.... Goodyear Nordic somethings LOL

16''...they were $80 a piece so not too bad. They're not the top of the line winter tire but I can drive through like a foot of snow no problem.

Icy roads are a little more iffy.

9. vszutu

vszutu Well-Known Member

dam your baby looking hot :p
    do u got the side star on it as well :p
    and love the front :p sexy haha
    dam Canadian Tire was offering me those tires as well but i dont think ill get them :p
    maybe something else
    how did u black out the grill?

10. xSoni

xSoni Well-Known Member

11. vszutu

vszutu Well-Known Member

yeah thats what i thought as well u think it will make much of a diff if i black out the front bumper
    my car is already black
    how do u remove the grill where are the shrews located and how t reach them

12. xSoni

xSoni Well-Known Member

"quote from 2k8es"
    (It's actually really easy. Pop off your radiator cover. There are about 5-6 caps you can get off with a flathead screwdriver. Just pop the inner circle up then pull them out with your hands. Then take off the 2 phillips head screws on your snorkel. Take off the cover and put it aside. Then there are 5 screws holding on the chrome grille with mesh included. Take off the 2 outermost screws on either side then the one in the middle. After getting those out carefully remove the tabs (they'll break if you bend them too much). There should be 4 or 5 tabs and you just pull the grille out of the front. After you get the entire grille out take out the remaining 4 screws to seperate the mesh and the chrome part. Sounds hard but it's really easy. If you need pics i'm sure you can just look around and find something )

Not sure how much different it would look if you black out the bumper, but you can always just go ahead any try its easy to remove xD You should def do the chrome part too. Im pretty sure someone plasti-dipped their black bumper and it looked better not sure though, just browse through the plastidip topic xD

Edit:
    Heres a car that has a plastidipped front thats black =P
    [​IMG]

13. vszutu

vszutu Well-Known Member

wow thanks alot! that helps