I Totalled My Car This Morning...:(

Discussion in '8G Lancer - General Information' started by LuvMyLancer, Apr 1, 2008.

1. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

teehee APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!

:lol:

2. ItsJordan

ItsJordan Well-Known Member

haha good one, I looked at the title and no joke probably have not felt so sad in years. lol :D

3. KRU

KRU Well-Known Member

ur no good

4. eTXlancer

eTXlancer Well-Known Member

DAMNIT! you got me

5. Volder

Volder Well-Known Member

Pfiewwww, boy was i glad this was an april's fool!

6. vik2rius

vik2rius Well-Known Member

hahaha...I almost forgot the april fools...I havent heard that since I was in high school...

7. lancered

lancered Well-Known Member

8. Texas Aggie

Texas Aggie Well-Known Member

you suck :D

9. Wasper

Wasper Well-Known Member

Gah! gotta say, I was suckered !

But, on a side note... I was reading this interesting story to my niece the other day, maybe you heard of it.. I beleive the title was "The Boy Who Cried Wolf." ;) :D

10. kennyjai

kennyjai Well-Known Member

ohh u had me there ><

11. Dukekid0987

Dukekid0987 Well-Known Member

she had me also i started to feel bad when i read the title hah good job i got fooled :p

12. AKVvirus

AKVvirus Well-Known Member

wow i thought that was really good. i started dread the thought of reading about how another 08 lancer going down.

13. DaytonaLancer

DaytonaLancer Well-Known Member

omg, dont scare us like that!! When I read that I was hoping you were typing from a hospital bedroom or something.

14. RedStar

RedStar Well-Known Member

I saw thread name. Was like WOW! Than came to mind, hope there are pictures. Than open it up and see that its you. So i was surprised and disapointed knowing you have all these mods you just got an would of lost em all. But you got me so GOOD THING YOUR BABY IS STILL FINE!! :)

AN DAMN U! :twisted:

15. LuvMyLancer

Sorry guys, had to do it! :)

I also stuck a sign on the Drive-Thru speaker at work that said "Speaker Broken, Please Yell Your Order Loud And Clear So We Can Hear You"

Hopefully it stayed on long enough for my fellow employees who had to work the shift after me ;)

16. chetman7

chetman7 Well-Known Member

throughout the day, I have clicked on this thread about 4 times and fell for it everytime...jesus I need some sleep

17. cKProduction

cKProduction New Member

damn... just when I was about to send your pix to wreckedexotics.com

18. Bryn1987

Bryn1987 Well-Known Member

ROFL!!! thats an AWSOME one! hahahahaha i can just imagine it

19. LuvMyLancer

Apparently it only lasted a couple of hours because a customer ended up asking "When is your speaker going to be fixed?" and my co-workers were like "what? it's not broken." then the customer was like "but the sign says it is!" LOL

20. Bryn1987

Bryn1987 Well-Known Member

were the customers really shouting out their orders? lol