I hate Texas

Discussion in '8G Lancer - General Information' started by Oni, Apr 5, 2009.

1. Oni

Oni Well-Known Member

The drivers down here are idiots. Someone hit my mirror at the HEB today and put it back and drove off. When I got to the first red light on the way home, it flipped around when I hit the brakes. I also have a scratch/gouge on the rear quarter panel. This state can go to hell!

2. dao.style

dao.style Well-Known Member

sorry for your loss but there are bad drivers everywhere. time to invest in x factor auto folding mirrors :drunken: ?

3. dynasty3695

dynasty3695 Well-Known Member

lol thats what i was thinking, still sucks tho man =/ i feel ya on the dumb asses luckley i was in my car when i got hit =/

4. Texas Aggie

Texas Aggie Well-Known Member

Well that's an easy fix...get the fuck out. One less person to bitch... :D

5. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

I'm tired... I thought this thread said "I Hate Taxes".... haha

6. Oni

Oni Well-Known Member

How hard are the auto folding mirrors to install?

7. Pickasso

Pickasso Well-Known Member

well i guess not that hard ..

8. DaMizZa

DaMizZa Active Member

I feel you, but you'll get that anywhere... My car was hit & run in a parking lot resulting in a smashed rear bumper... I just got it replaced, and apparently the body shop decided to paint the bumper before they even had my car, install it and give it back to me same day. I was excited as the Nissan Sentra loaner they gave me was the biggest peice of shit I've driven in a long time, but that excitement went away as soon as I noticed that the bumper was more of a dark grey than a Graphite Grey :cry: They tell me that because it's plastic it's impossible to match it to the color of the metal parts of the car, and that even the factory can't do it 100% ... I beg to differ, so they are going to respray it. That same day, I'm driving my wife to work when a random fucking hub cap comes flying across the road into the center of my bumper, now I need a new front bumper too! If my luck holds, maybe I'll end up getting my entire car repainted one piece at a time, and each piece can be a slightly different colour :x

9. westcoast

westcoast Well-Known Member

I haven't had anything happen to my car, but I generally park far away from everyone to avoid situations like this. I walk a block and park with no cars, before I take the front spot with all the cars. Dont put you or your car in a position to get wrecked, sometimes it is indeed unavoidable but sometimes it is.

10. xXBrutalXx

xXBrutalXx Well-Known Member

you want retarded drivers, move to North Carolina