I got my lancer! but its only a DE =(

Discussion in 'New Member Check In!' started by 91talontsi, Aug 8, 2007.

1. 91talontsi

91talontsi Active Member

2. Patrickmann

Patrickmann Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum! Nice looking car!

3. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

Welcome, again...change the rims and others wont no its a DE til they get inside :D

4. jRox

jRox Well-Known Member

welcome. nothing wrong with a DE 8)

5. 91talontsi

91talontsi Active Member

yeah i am definitely happy, its a nice car not to mention it is my first ever new car =)

6. Automoglow

Automoglow Well-Known Member

wlecome....love the color too

7. 91talontsi

91talontsi Active Member

Thanks =) it was either rally red or the black, and from what i know about black scratches tend to show up alot better on black so i went with the rally red =)

8. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

good color choice, check my out here http://www.lancertuners.com/modules.php ... wtopic&t=2

9. lovemylancer420

lovemylancer420 Well-Known Member

i have a de too. no problems with it at all. like bras said...just put some rims on it and it'll look great from the outside. i did just that. welcome.

10. mugsy1piranha

mugsy1piranha Member

i also have a DE i threw some rims on it and some 5% tint and a system in it and its a nice car now lol got the intake waiting for the exhaust and pulley to come in and im waiting for the CVT ECU to come out

11. bras_33

^post pics of what you got!!!

12. LancerGTS

LancerGTS Well-Known Member

RRM stuff?

13. WildBill

WildBill Well-Known Member

It's cool, YOU HAVE YOUR OWN CAR! That's a feet unto itself for some people. Plus, the DE trim just leaves all that much more ability to mod the car anyway you want :twisted: .

Bill

14. 91talontsi

91talontsi Active Member

true i didnt even think about it like that.

I did have my own car before this but it was a sad 90 eclipse 1.8 litre. it was on its last leg and the fiance was pushing really hard to buy a new car. I saw a commercial on tv for the 08 lancer and was like, "that thing looks awesome I HAVE to have one."

15. bras_33

Agree...you can be very different, adding your own taste and flavor to the DE. Most evos look the same, IMO