i found this. let the fun begin :D

Discussion in '8G Lancer - Performance' started by jacob1bc, Dec 14, 2008.

1. jacob1bc

jacob1bc Well-Known Member

2. goof

goof Well-Known Member

will that fit for our car for sure?

3. jacob1bc

jacob1bc Well-Known Member

don't know it said it's for the 4b11.

4. mikeike8

mikeike8 Well-Known Member

i dunno bout fitting our cars.. it says stroker kit 2.3L

5. DVHopeful

DVHopeful Well-Known Member

i dont think it will fit, i have contacted them about all internals they offer for the 4b11 and they only told me that it is in stock, because of the language barior in an email i dont think they understood what i was asking them. i cant remember the price. everything they offer is expensive but the quality is great. seems like the only way to order is thru email or phone call but i cant figure out the phone number that is posted. Let me know if you find anything out. i asked about 3 months ago, maybe something has changed.

6. 09LancerES

09LancerES Member

it says the stroke is 97mm. what is the stock stroke for the 4b11??

and im wondering if they are taking the Liter measurment after the stroke?? which would probably put it at the 2.3

7. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

That has been around for months now.

It is a kit that makes the engines displacement a bit bigger and the pistons travel a bit longer than og. Its a bit hard to explain unless you search the true meaning of it.

It says it is for the 4b11 but who really knows. I spoke to a rep for jun auto and they told me it is for the 4b11t and looking at the compression, that is low enough for boost.

Stroke is 86mm on a 4b11