I be haveing a Lan-SARRS GTS

Discussion in 'New Member Check In!' started by Guest, Oct 10, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Hello all,

Just joined, I've had my 08 White Lancer GTS since 9/7/07, and its not to shabby of a ride (actually I LOVE it). I'm from the Bay, in San Jose CA, and I'm the most horrible spelling atrocity to ever hit any FORUMs!!!!!............

I hope when parts actually start coming out for the 08 Lancer, I can get some good advice, or debates in regarding what’s great on the market mods-wize or what have you.

HISTORY OF ME
    Just Like many, back in the day over 6-years past for me, I thought the H(Honda) was gods gift to puberty stricken boys like my-self. I was hit with a harsh reality of Hondas overall sucky-ness after owning first a 83 Civic coup, then a 01 Prelude, and after moding the crap out of them sons-O-bitchies, and being left with a less then satisfied feeling both towards performance, and style, I lost my love for automobiles. After giving up on cars for a bit I went from cheap crappy car to the next due to a lost of interest, and not wanting to spend $$$$$. I ended up getting/driving and older 86 Toyota Corolla by chance. The Corolla lead to people trying to buy it off me for hell'a money because it was in great condition(garage kept) even though I got it for pennies from an aunt, which lead to me watching Initial-D, learning about drifting, falling in-LOVE with Nissan's Silvia, and Skyline, ultimately getting into liking the Evo/Lancer, turning me back into the once young eager-beaver car Loving freak that I use to be. Only now, my sights set on my 08 Lancerssss, and I've matured quite a bit(GOtz ME somE good ColLeGe LeArning)............part of me cant help but think a little bit of it has to do with similar looks between 08 Lancers & the R-34 Skyline.......yet they look different enough for me to be happy because ultimately I want to be as original possible when customizing my car.
    (My 08-Lancer'z going be a :twisted: "FUCKING GUNDAM NINJA BASTARD OF A RIDE" :twisted: when I'm finally done with it!!! ). If any dam parts ever come out that is...................

Regards all,
    Rasdale

P.S.
    For all you Corolla freaks out there, YES, I still have my red Corolla, and its turned into my Step-Moms daily drive..............

2. WillieetheOne

WillieetheOne Well-Known Member

we

Welcome to the site you will find it to be a great help in future modifications. But be careful using that H word lol some people who have god like powers will shit on ya j/k. But again welcome and hope to hear some stories about your GT. Again welcome.

3. gatzaraki

gatzaraki Well-Known Member

WElcome to the forums,enjoy :x

4. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

lmao. nice.

are you a sharks fan by the way?

<--hockey fan

5. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

Welcome to the darkside and congrats on the 08!!! Finally you saw the light after getting rid of the honduh!!! What are your first plans of turning it into a "Ninja Bastard of Ride" (Dig the quote!!!) and dont forget, we like pics!!!

6. tatsujo

tatsujo Well-Known Member

Beautiful. Wicked White is the way to go. :D

Welcome and yes, pix are required within your first 5 posts. :twisted:

7. jRox

jRox Well-Known Member

Welcome! WW FTW