Huntington Beach Mitsu, CA ...Best Dealer experience!....

Discussion in 'West Coast Owners Forum' started by Lookslikeanevo, May 11, 2008.

1. Ive been a member of the lancer/evo comuunity since 2002(see handle teamnexusOZ), I moved on, and now I daily drive a 2006 Subaru Legacy...

my quest to buy my fiance a new car started a while ago, but we have been postponing it for awhile. she drove a 2002 civic ex coupe, which is hard when you have a big ass baby seat in the back for our 1 year old daughter.

Being mothers day, I brought up the subject of getting her a new car a few days ago, and she liked the idea...Went to a Local dealer in the 951, and was treated ok but they didnt have the specific color in stock, 09 White GTS(yup no evo X, she doesnt need speed, and i dont need another toy, plus thats what the leggy is for), Manual and nothing else. I contacted all the dealers here last night(12:18AM), plus a few not on the boards and basically stated, if you have it instock, and if you get me the best price Ill be in there to sign the papers tomorrow night...well as i was driving to work this morning, I get a call from mark introducing himself, letting me know he should have the car instock, and that he can get me the best price...sweet!...after a few exchange of phone calls to get info passed, credit, and everything else squared away...

i arrived at the dealer around 7:15ish... after the final test drive, which he already had the car prepped for me by the time i got there. we were out of there in a zip, signing the paper work was the longest process...my fiance could not have been any happier, and I could not have been any happier...

so now i am back with mitsu running thru my veins, hell the experience made me want to buy a white X to match, maybe soon! who knows, her sister who was with us...wanted to buy a car just because of the way we were treated!:beer:

long story short, Mark, Jimmy, and the crew there basically represents how car buying should be, straight and to the point. I got a great deal, i wont post it, but it was less than what the other dealers quoted me, and some of the were low...:beer:{thumbup}:beer::beer::beer:

to mark and the crew, I owe you guys, let me know if you guys need anything from my side of the biz and ill do my best to take care of you!{thumbup}:beer::beer::beer:

Rigo
    Sclc.net admin

2. Lancer_Styles

Lancer_Styles Member

I will second that. I bought my GTS from there a year ago and I have to say it was the best car buying experience I've ever had.