Howdy from Houston (Willowbrook area)

Discussion in 'New Member Check In!' started by Silver09GTS, Jan 12, 2009.

1. Silver09GTS

Silver09GTS Well-Known Member

Howdy all, just bought my third Mitsu and found this site looking for a community and info. Done some reading a here and put a few miles on the car. So now I'm posting. First was a '95 GS-T (killed by a drunk Honda), second '95 GS-X (was close to finishing it's rebuild ... killed by Ike ... plan to ground up it), third '09 GST.

You all know what they look like, but here are a few pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Back in school, just bought a new house, new car ... so mods will be slow at first but will pick up soon.

2. olvhec

olvhec Well-Known Member

Welcome, Manual trans FTW

3. olvhec

olvhec Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear about the DSMs I love those cars, Wouldn't mind getting a hold of a GSX myself, currently have a 95 GS that I got extremely cheap, close to finishing what Im gonna do to it just need to fix a small tranny issue to make it fully reliable now.

4. LTDan

LTDan Well-Known Member

Welcome! since you're tight on money try swapping out lights to LED/Xenon/HID's as your first mod

5. 4B12LancerGTS

4B12LancerGTS Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT. Want to join the HALO team? Were a Houston Based Lancer Group. No requirements but a lancer :D. Yes another 5 spd 09 GTS :D

6. olvhec

olvhec Well-Known Member

Houston Area Lancer Owners

7. mikeike8

mikeike8 Well-Known Member

good to have ya man... theres a bunch of us here from houston.. ull love the site!

8. illdietrying

illdietrying Well-Known Member

welcome to LT

9. pbstud2001

pbstud2001 Well-Known Member

awesome another TEXAN...welcome aboard, glad to see it's a m/t, looks great

10. cramm

cramm Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT... :D