HID

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by oshusttoley, Oct 11, 2009.

1. oshusttoley

oshusttoley Well-Known Member

Want to buy HID's that are plug and play for 2008 lancer gts. Already bought the relay harness to shut off the DRL's and works perfect(which was plug and play also)! Now need some HID's!

2. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Get them from Automoglow. Their a sponsor on here with a good reliable kit. And it only costs $100.

3. oshusttoley

thanks! im new to this haha

4. oshusttoley

i woulkd rather pick them up then wait for them!

5. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Well if you get them from craigslist and you've got problems like the flicker or messing up your ECU, you're screwed. If you get them from a website you can get a warranty and at least get your money back.

6. oshusttoley

this is true, i recently picked up the relay kit of this user who sells them on here for 55 dollars pick up and 65 shipped and they work great with the stock lights. i just bought the HIDs. and the relay kit is supped to work with HID's. i used to have old HIDS and they flickered if i shut them off as everyone knows so this shop wired them to be always on even if my switch was off and they blew on me. so yah haha

7. oshusttoley

bought the relay from jRox and works perfect. no problems. very nice guy too!

8. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Yeah apparently jRox's bypass fixes all the issues and is plug and play for really any HID kit. If you're looking for a slightly cheaper kit you can get one off DDMTuning.com for about $40

9. oshusttoley

thanks but i bought it from jrox already haha. he lives couple towns over. so i met him and picked it up for 55. hes got a white ralliart. doesnt look that bad ha

10. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Oh no I mean't you can get an HID kit from DDM Tuning lol not the bypass.

11. RuthlessRides

RuthlessRides Well-Known Member

i got 08 evo HIDS complete if you are interested..