hi, im new to this site!

Discussion in 'New Member Check In!' started by ballmonk23, Feb 5, 2009.

1. ballmonk23

ballmonk23 Well-Known Member

im stationed in killeen texas. a/c tech Spc in the army. i own a cool silver 08 lancer ES. i love this car. best 18k ive ever spent. it may be es not sts or rally art. but its still bad. ill post a pic soon

there are alot of things that i wish to do to it. like wish list
    window tint: but im not sure on the fade or color
    body kit: thinking of GT con
    hood: thinking on the beast yet not sure if thats not too much ,,,,
    spoiler: i do have the gts if i keep it i dont know thinking of veilside a bit much out of my pocket
    paint im putting stripes or waves (black)
    intake: im asking short or cold
    exhaust: im a master weilder dual as for what brand i dont know
    turbo: if u no someone got one for not to much let this guy know
    sunroof: i dont know how but i want
    lowering: i want to no sure on how much and/or if i can actually low it
    headlights: i love how bmw did their newer cars
    stereo: i love my nav system
    seats: i want evo like seats if u got any ideas drop me a line
    engine: i got lil on imports i no its close but if u got any ideas i want to be able to beat any rallyart or evo maybe not the mr but hey why not......

2. dao.style

dao.style Well-Known Member

Welcome!

if u get the cheap kind it will fade. other than that most tint shop "here at least" have a lifetime warranty. turbo kits run at like 4-5k check roadracemotorsports. good luck with your ride and don't forget to post pics!

3. illdietrying

illdietrying Well-Known Member

welcome to LT

4. mikeike8

mikeike8 Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT. if you get all those mods done ill def give u props! haha :D

5. olvhec

olvhec Well-Known Member

Welcome, I find it interesting that you didnt mention rims, your car should have came stock with 16s. Thats a pretty decent list, goodluck if you really try the sunroof, it has to be done extremely right or you will get water in your car. Ive seen some shops in Houston that can do it, but Im pretty sure its expensive.

6. SeRious08

SeRious08 Well-Known Member

Welcome

7. dao.style

dao.style Well-Known Member

adding a sunroof to a car sounds expensive, i want one too

8. skullpr

skullpr Well-Known Member

hey welcome to LT...sunroof, just make sure you find a place where they can give a warranty on leaking...have fun modding your new ride

9. The Beav

The Beav Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT bud!

10. Shadows

Shadows Well-Known Member

Hey Welcome to LT. i like your idea :alien: :alien: keep us posting for any mod done :D :D

11. ballmonk23

the one thing i didnt list is the first thing lol my rims came in the mail im getting low pros on them today. ill post a pic soon. and the sunroof is to high so skipping that

12. ejlancer

ejlancer Well-Known Member

welcome

13. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Welcome and if you have anymore questions, just ask, we'll answer the best we can.

14. ballmonk23

https://www.bigbrandwheels.com/Tell.asp?intProdID=422 these are the rims i got yet they not looking good with my cool silver. im getting her paint gunmetal. i want to have some red on the outside. i dont no how. i also got the 7 peice gt con body kit on the way.

15. LancerRA09

LancerRA09 Well-Known Member

Welcome! I hate to say it, but if a sunroof is too expensive, then the turbo, lowering if your choose coilovers, and evo seats are out too. Turbo 4k for a good one. Coilovers about $8-900 for Megans, but merrills selling his for $600. and Recaros seats out of a evo are atleast $1k. Just a heads up.

16. ballmonk23

i know the turbo is high but the sunroof is just a thought. i saving for the turbo now i just didnt see spending that much for the roof.

17. LancerRA09

How much did they price you? Here it's $1200

18. ballmonk23

where is that? i prices down to 2k

19. LancerRA09

thats in chattanooga, tn full lifetime warranty and they been around for a loooooong time

20. 08LancerAnt

08LancerAnt Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT!!