hi im new to LT

Discussion in 'New Member Check In!' started by joelancer, Jan 24, 2010.

1. joelancer

joelancer New Member

Im new to to lancer, just finish with integra, i finally got a 2008 lancer es, i am trying to make it look like an evo x gsr, is that even possible?

2. xSoni

xSoni Well-Known Member

you can make it look like one, but performance wise you won't really be able to match it

3. joelancer

joelancer New Member

you know or what websites that i could do that with? im trying to make my car look like into 08 evo x gsr or the MR. i just dont know if it is possible with the car i got now.

4. 2010_GTS

2010_GTS Well-Known Member

you probably can man but ur gonna have to do alot of customizing and spend alot of time online lookin up sites that offer fenders and what not

5. lordayne

lordayne Well-Known Member

Could I make a suggestion? Don't make your car look like something it is not. Try to make it your own. You can make it look hot in your own way and put your own touch on it. Don't pretend your car is something it is not. You will get all kinds of people trying to race you and if you do you will get smoked. Make it your own please. There is so much you can do differently. Just my opinion. Thanks

6. CRAZY-LEGS-20

CRAZY-LEGS-20 Well-Known Member

He's got a point...make it your own....I was thinking of making mines to look like an EVO but I keeped getting smoked....tune it up...your way...

7. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

8. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT, and I think all of us have thought about turning our baby Lancers into the big brother Evo's, but how much money it would cost to change everything on a normal Lancer to accommodate for an Evo's parts, it would be much smarter, money-wise, to just buy an Evo.