Hi, Im new... Lancer Lover

Discussion in 'New Member Check In!' started by swaylove_05, Nov 3, 2009.

1. swaylove_05

swaylove_05 Member

Hi, My name is Sarah, i live in Texas and I am quite new to the forum sceen, but I'm sure i will catch on soon. I have a '02 Black Oz Rally, which i love and havent done too much to it since its a daily driver. I have Greety Ti-C exhausts (thanks to my wonderful Fiance, which he gave to me on my bday!! :p ) I have a K&N short ram intake, have some gold powder coated rims, i recently just bought a front grill from Japan for it. In the process of getting new HID headlights, putting a Evo Spoiler on, and getting the paint fixed up. :D
    **My Fiance drives an '04 Charcole grey Eclipse... has numerous things done to it (that car has costed us a ton) hahah
    His dream car is a 97-98 Toyota Supra... Mine is a 90's Nissan Skyline!!! :roll: WE love cars... :D Thanks everyone for reading.
    Peace

2. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT.com :)

Nice to see another girl come on here...though they always end up leaving... maybe I scare them away LOL jk

Post lots of pics of your car :) Sounds like you got some good plans for it.

3. Glovestoali

Glovestoali Well-Known Member

welcome to LT! just wondering what part of texas?

4. swaylove_05

swaylove_05 Member

Nice to meet yall. Naw i dont think you will scare me away... im not here for show hahah im here to learn some thing and get some good info along the way... im sure ill be here for a long time....

Im from Midland, Texas... west Texas ... yea buddy!

5. LuvMyLancer

Well you've come to the right place! There's lots of info to be found and lots of nice guys always willing to help :)

Feel free to ask me or any other moderator for assistance if you happen to need help with the site.

Also, I'd like to add my brother is buying a Skyline... they're an interesting car to say the least... LOL

I don't know if I could do the whole RHD thing.

6. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT.

7. swaylove_05

swaylove_05 Member

Tell your brother - hes a brilliant man! hahha ;)

8. Glovestoali

lol well theres a forum for houston lancer owners if you wanna check it out lol

9. swaylove_05

swaylove_05 Member

Thanks i will go cheeck it out.... :D

10. Glovestoali

lool allright its called HALO for Houston Area Lancer Owners

11. swaylove_05

swaylove_05 Member

haha - yeah i bet ya to that - i googled them... Thanks .. I wished my car looked as clean as all these on theres forums hahaha - i have so many scratches and little marks all over and the paint is not up to par! ugh i need a paint job

12. Glovestoali

lol yea but everyones car is unique in their own ways =] even though its a lancer forums lool

13. swaylove_05

swaylove_05 Member

Well, lets just feel sorry for my wallet... i cant stand the way my car is right now... its gonna get fixed - Check out my Question on the info forum on LT. i need advice bad! Thanks buddy!

14. Glovestoali

haha allright :D

15. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT.

16. dao.style

dao.style Well-Known Member

Hi, Welcome to Lancer Tuners =]

17. LuvMyLancer

Is anyone's as unique as mine? LOL

18. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Doubt it!

19. Glovestoali

hmm i wouldnt call yours unique, weird is a better choice of words LOOOL jkjk <3 :D

20. CRAZY-LEGS-20

CRAZY-LEGS-20 Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT...hope you find all the help you need